Lisa. G Events

Dearborn, MI View map

$500 Package Price

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding.

My name is Lisa Garcia and I’m a wedding consultant and the owner of “Lisa. G Events”. I had a blast planning my own wedding and even though It was a lot of hard work it was well worth it. I have a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and I've worked in the accounting field for over 13 years. I have worked as an event planner, wedding coordinator, facilities sales coordinator and a wedding assistant.

For most brides, wedding planning can be very stressful. I had a blast and enjoyed every moment of planning my wedding. I had the opportunity to plan my wedding from beginning to end. I was also a DIY (Do it Yourself) bride, from the invitations to all the floral arrangements. I hired a day-of coordinator who handled all the small yet important details that needed to be taken care of on the day of my wedding.

Lisa. G Events is committed to maintaining customer satisfaction, trust and integrity by delivering quality service as well as rewarding our customers.

Your wedding should be one of the memorable moments in your life and a stress free day. We can assist you in making that happen.

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

How many planners are on your team?

• User1809727 2+ years ago
    Considering the circumstances, I felt that Lisa did a great job. She was very professional and supportive of the Bride and Grooms needs.
    Karen Married on 09/06/2014
    It takes a level head and great sense of humor to handle a wedding reception when the power has gone out. Very well done!
    Michelle Married on 09/06/2014
    Lisa did an excellent job at setting up the special items that I wanted at my reception for my wedding. By having her set up the things at the hall my family and I were able to enjoy my wedding day without having to worry about the setting up the hall ourselves.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

DJ One Tyme - Hero For Hire DJ One Tyme - Hero For Hire Wedding DJs

Lisa G Events always has shown up when I do high end events in the Michigan area. A joy for me to work with, I can relax and receive instruction from a wedding planner at the top of her game! I wish I could work with Lisa G Events EVERY WEEK! Save stress and book the best today!

Dearborn, 48124
Location of (Lisa. G Events)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding