39 Hester St, Piermont, NY 10968 Map · Phone number

About lisa forman photography, Inc.

Our studio strives to create a unique relationship between the photographer and the subject. A portrait session before your wedding allows us to get to know one another. This time together will relax any fears you may have of being photographed on your wedding day. My intention is to capture the essence of your relationship: the joy, passion, and the energy between you.

My background in fine art landscape photography allows me to see the beauty of any location. I will create an album of images that will hold the story of your day for you to remember for a lifetime.

Our brides often return to my studio to be photographed while they are pregnant, and after the babies are born, to create sensitive, natural and elegant family images.

Specializing in capturing those special moments, a photojournalists method, with an eye for beauty, elegance, and a fine art presentation.

Marzec2467
Sixth Avenue
Marzec2467
couchbride
softly walking away

11 Reviews for lisa forman photography, Inc.

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2009

Working with Lisa was truly a pleasure. She did a great job of capturing the wedding the way we had envisioned. She was very quick to respond to any questions we had along the way. She did a wonderful job of listening to what we wanted and making that happen for us. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photojournalistic style to their wedding photos.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Tania · Married on 09/12/2009

Lisa was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is extremely talented and we love love love the amazing beautiful pictures of our special day, we can look at the spectacular photos and always remember the joy and feel the love of the day for the rest of our lives. Lisa is so professional, responsible and truely delightful, a pure joy to work with, thank you Lisa.xoxo

Sent on 10/07/2009
  • Beth and Sean

Elizabeth · Married on 07/10/2009

Lisa's work was far beyond anything I could have asked for. Our wedding photos are simply amazing! She captured every special moment, even the ones we didn't realize were happening! We didn't even realize she was there. She was completely unobtrusive. I also had the proofs on-line before I was even home from the honeymoon. I have recommended Lisa Foreman's work to everyone. I will be hiring her again for other special occasions.

Sent on 08/10/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

lisa forman photography, Inc. FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• 39 Hester St Piermont, 10968 See on map