Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number

About Liquid Artists Bartending

Liquid Artists is Maryland, DC and Virginia's premier professional high end mobile bartending service. We offer layered drinks, exotic creation service, traditional cocktails, and a variety of non alcoholic drinks themed specifically in the style of your event or to reflect brand values. Our staff has bartended small events of 12 to large events of 1400. To add to the unique experience we offer an illuminated mobile bar, which creates a real talking point.

Please visit our website at www.liquid-artists.com or call us today for a free quote 301-841-7800

Follow Liquid Artists Bartending on

montageresortwedding152

1 Reviews for Liquid Artists Bartending

Lawrence · Married on 11/10/2012

0.0

Here s our story: my fiance and I hired Marcelle & Liquid Artists to bartend our wedding. By the end of the night, our guests &family members were cleaning up their barware, which they had left all over the venue before leaving without telling anyone. Here s the short list of how Marcelle performed that night.
    1) She and her team showed up an hour and a half late. They arrived as my bride was walking down the aisle, for a wedding of 166 people.
    2) When confronted about this, she complained to the sister or the bride that she had been stuck in traffic, and had driven all the way from Maryland and been in the car for 2 hours, never once offering anything resembling an apology.
    3) She then changed her story and lied to the sister of the bride, telling her that I spoke with the father of the bride and he said it would be OK to arrive when I did. The father of the bride had one responsibility for the wedding: writing checks. He was never involved at all in any stage of the planning process and never spoke with - never even met Marcelle.
    4) We received numerous complaints about her serving drinks to our guests. One complaint - from my best man no less - was that she would not open a beer bottle for him. He had a cut on his hand and he asked her politely if she would open it for him. She opened it halfway and set it down on the bar, stating it is open , while it clearly wasn t.
    ***There is much more, but there is a limit of 2000 characters on this website. I posted the full review on Yelp, Yahoo Local, & Gig Salad. 0 stars are not an option for this review, but that s what they deserve. I STRONGLY advise you to not hire Liquid Artists. They are the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Liquid Artists Bartending FAQ

• What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• Rockville, 20852 See on map