About Linen Elegance

Contact Us at: info@linenelegance.com

Serving Los Angeles and Orange County.

We specialize in wedding chair cover rentals for wedding receptions, banquets, or any formal event. We have a wide selection of wedding chair covers, folding chair covers, banquet chair covers, stacked chair covers and more. Our service includes delivery, set-up and take down. Please take some time to view our selection of rental chair covers and sashes today. We have many styles and colors to fit your needs.

Accredited Member of the BBB

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Linen Elegance on

11 Reviews for Linen Elegance

I would def recommend Linen Elegance, they were awesome. It did take me some time to get a hold of them at first but thats because they were in between a location move. After that it was sooo easy it was a pleasure meeting Dieter and his wife, they were super sweet and very caring and understanding. I shopped around for the best price for chair covers and sashes and they had the best price in the valley and LA. I cannot say enough about them, the chair covers were nice and clean and the sashes had perfect bows :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so pleased with our experience with Linen Elegance for our wedding! They are kind, professional, very reasonably priced, and really try to work with you on what it is you need. I would reccommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chair covers, sashes and runners I ordered exceeded my expectations!!! They were absolutly stunning!!!!

Profile Picture Brie, 10/23/10, 1 Review