7509 Minette Lane, Baton Rouge, LA 70818 Map · Phone number

About Line 7 Entertainment

All around party and event entertainment provider. We provide sound and or lighting equipment, DJs, Bands, and PA systems for Partys, fundraisers, socials, banquets, Balls, weddings, and small concert venues.

For Weddings, We provide live sound equipment for ceremony and reception. We also provide an entertainment source, including DJ or MC.

We offer a full-service entertainment, including microphone for officiant and groom lavalier mics, musicians or DJ for ceremony, and lighting and power needs for the ceremony.

Outdoor events are no problem. We provide power, lighting and sound for these too.

Follow Line 7 Entertainment on

1a88cd4a76cd2e78 1416173004927 img7352
10 11 19 26 30

4 Reviews for Line 7 Entertainment

Emily · Married on 03/07/2015

Glenn was a pleasure to work with. I loved being able to meet with him ahead of time. It made me feel more relaxed! All of his ideas and advice were so spot on! We got our people out on the dance floor and he played the music to keep them there. My Groom and I enjoyed every minute of our reception....it was an absolute blast! I would highly recommend Line 7, Glenn and his crew. The technology/sound quality/lighting was perfect. I have no complaints!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Mandy · Married on 11/29/2014

Line 7 Entertainment was the perfect DJ for our wedding! I was very impressed when he requested for me to meet him prior to our wedding so he could get to know a little about me and my fiancé so that he knew exactly the kind of people we are and what kind of music we like. He played the perfect mix. I told him before the weddig that I didn't want any rap and all I wanted was old country then in the middle of the reception when we decided we wanted to dance, he changed up the tempo no questions asked but still kept it country. He even played Callin Baton Rouge and Hold That Tiger to end the night perfectly. Thank you so much and I will definitely be referring you to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/06/2014

HEATHER · Married on 11/22/2014

Dj was great, music was up to par with my idea of what wedding music should be!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Line 7 Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 7509 Minette Lane Baton Rouge, 70818 See on map