Private, Lebanon, OH 45036 Map · Phone number

About Lindsey's Photography, LLC

Lindsey's Photography works hard to capture genuine, candid, and natural images of you and your loved ones. We have several photography packages to fit your wedding photography budget.

Follow Lindsey's Photography, LLC on

untitled 131 of 556

10 Reviews for Lindsey's Photography, LLC

Heather · Married on 08/22/2015

Lindsey's Photography had a very flexible pricing model so I could pick a package or go a la carte depending on the service. They listened and adapted based on what we said we liked and didn't like, but if we didn't have ideas they had great creative poses too! They were also very organized in terms of giving me a list of poses to populate in advance and suggested groupings of people. Everyone loved our photographs - they did a really good job capturing the "unposed" moments too.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Catie · Married on 08/11/2013

Lindsey was such a joy to have as a photographer on my wedding day. She was easy to talk to, and she was very quick, yet professional. I received my edited photos just three weeks after the wedding. They look absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend Lindsey!

Sent on 09/08/2013
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 05/22/2011

Ben and I were blown away by Lindsey, her professionalism and attention to detail on such a big day really set our minds at ease. From the beginning of the big day till the end Lindsey was there, she was capturing every special moment. We had a large wedding party and she was able to get everyone’s attention and got fantastic photos (with everyone smiling and looking the same way). Lindsey also wanted to get more pictures of Ben and I, so we snuck out of the reception (no one noticed), those pictures were some of the best. Probably because the stress of the day had floated away, we are so glad we took Lindsey’s advice to take more pictures during the reception.
    I knew Lindsey was an amazing photographer from her website and our engagement photo shoot, so I wasn’t worried about the quality of photos. Having said that, when I saw the photos from the wedding, my mouth dropped and eyes began to water. The photographs looked like they were straight out of a magazine; I couldn’t believe that was my wedding day. Lindsey captured the day in the most breath taking way.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Award

Lindsey's Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Private Lebanon, 45036 See on map