Lindsey R. Smith: Professional Makeup Artist

Lindsey R. Smith: Professional Makeup Artist

About Lindsey R. Smith: Professional Makeup Artist

Helping to accentuate your natural beauty on your special day!

Hello, My name is Lindsey R. Smith! I am a freelance makeup artist, with over nine years professional makeup experience. Grand Rapids, Michigan is the place I call home, but I'm available for travel nationwide. I have been professionally trained in airbrush makeup and HD makeup and I have training with many top cosmetic companies including Trish Mcevoy, Mac, Bobbi Brown, and Aura from Design 1 Salon. Education is very important to me, so weather I'm doing research or taking a makeup class on the latest trends, I'm always doing something to expand my makeup knowledge.

My makeup kit doesn't discriminate... I have foundation colors to fit every skin tone, and formulas that work well with every skin texture. My makeup kit is extremely, sanitary and I take pride in maintaining a cruelty free kit.

I work to accentuate your best features in order to help you look your best on your wedding day. If the biggest thing people notice about you is that you look vibrant and fresh, then I've done my job! I'm not here to make you look like somebody else... I want you to look like yourself... only better! I look forward to working with you on your special day!

Happy wedding planning!

*Please Note: You may view my entire portfolio, see pricing, and contact me through my website. Http://www.LindseySmithMakeup.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Grand Rapids

Follow Lindsey R. Smith: Professional Makeup Artist on

17 Reviews for Lindsey R. Smith: Professional Makeup Artist

Top notch professional. My make-up looked flawless. Lindsey did such a good job I had to hire her again for the engagement photo shoot and I am so glad I did. She has a really warm personality and will make you look and feel great.

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/18/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey is a very talented make-up artist. She did a great job on my make-up and an my mom and mother-in-law's make-up. She's so fun and easy to work with and very professional.

Profile Picture Gigie, 10/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey did an amazing job with my makeup, as well as my bridesmaid's and mom's. The spray foundation was great to hide any flaws that we had that day, but light at the same time. It looked natural, but elegant at the same time.

Profile Picture Erin , 8/6/10, 7 Reviews

Tanning
Teeth Whitening
3 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing Makeup Artist! Creative, talented and professional. She will make your day even more special!!

Lindsey - is a wonderful make up artist - and very professional I enjoyed working with her-Rebecca Gohl

Lindsey is a true professional. We have had the pleasure of working with her over the past two years and recommend her to every bride we work with. Her ability to make a bride look her best on a wedding day is amazing. Not only can she make a bride look her best, but she and her team can make an entire wedding party (and families) look amazing as well!

Lindsey is very professional, and does an amazing job. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Events