Rome, Rome, GA 30161 Map · Phone number

About Lindsey LaRue Photography

Hi there! I’m Lindsey of Lindsey LaRue Photography, a nationally published wedding and anniversary photographer for heirloom couples, devoted to capturing heartfelt love stories and telling meaningful stories with my images.

I'm wild about serving you as a storyteller so you can focus on the important things- like that handsome fella you can't wait to marry and the beautiful marriage you're building together!

Though I'm based in a historic little town in North Georgia, I travel the Southeastern US and the entire globe to create imagery that'll make your heart race!

My Style

My photography style is soft, romantic, & enduring. I specialize in photography that brings your emotions to the forefront and timelessly captures your most cherished moments for years to come.

Follow Lindsey LaRue Photography on

• Maura Lydia Photography
  • Mejia-Jones Photography
  • Barnett Weddings
cator woolford garden atlanta wedding photographer lindsey larue photo 51 931512 v1
jadedavidswedding 216 51 931512 v1
oldfield plantation south carolina wedding photogr
swgallery lindseylarue 5
nashville tennessee wedding photographer lindsey larue photo 51 931512 v1
barnsley resort north georgia garden wedding venue photo 51 931512 v1
lindseylarue ssaa atlanta 3518 111 51 931512
Lindsey LaRue Photography
cherokee town country club wedding lindsey larue p
berry college wedding rome georgia photo 2254 51 931512
jadedavidswedding 216 51 931512 v1
oldfield plantation south carolina wedding photogr

5 Reviews for Lindsey LaRue Photography

• Claire

Claire Bovat · Married on 09/07/2019

So happy I chose Lindsey LaRue!

Lindsey was a joy to have as our photographer and her work is even better. I love her style, but more so she is so pleasant to have around you and can make you feel instantly comfortable in front of the camera! She also sent us a sweet little gifts throughout the wedding planning and was always checking in. Additionally, Lindsey executed the wedding day flawlessly (including some overbearing relatives with their own cameras stepping on her toes). Both my husband and I could not say enough great things about LIndsey and we look forward to working with her in the future for other life events!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lindsey LaRue Photography's reply:

Claire, thank you so much! I am SO happy for you and Jim as you start newlywed life together and it was amazing to be a part of your beautiful mountain wedding day! It's a joy to work with caring and thoughtful couples like you- thank you for choosing Lindsey LaRue Photography and I'm so excited to stay in touch and see where life takes you both!
  • Sierra

Sierra Bonilla · Married on 08/10/2019

BEST wedding photographs EVER

We were lucky enough to have Lindsey photograph both our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding. Lindsey went above and beyond all expectations. She is an absolute JOY to work with. She was always ahead of schedule, and was thoughtful about each photograph she took. She was extremely professional, but also felt like a friend was working alongside you. She was so attentive to both her job and making our day perfect, she was constantly making sure both me and the groom had plenty of water and snacks throughout the portrait session (It was mid-August- we were all melting).

In addition to the list of photographs we requested, she also surprised us with so many we didn't expect. Many of those we will cherish for years to come. Lindsey was able to capture the essence of our special day and her photographs have allowed us to relive it over and over again.

I cannot recommend Lindsey enough- she was one of my best decisions. She sent us highlight shots the DAY after the wedding and sent the entire album earlier than expected. Please choose Lindsey, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Lindsey LaRue Photography's reply:

Sierra, you are such a gem! Seeing the way you love Ruben, Clinton, and everyone around you is such an inspiration and it was an HONOR to be a part of your wedding day!! Thank you for choosing Lindsey LaRue Photography- capturing your wedding weekend and cherished moments is something I'll never forget!

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Incredible photographer with a wonderful eye

Lindsey was amazing to work with! She was magnificent in every aspect. I was in awe of how she delicately and professionally got all of us to move so she could get the shots at just the correct angle, with the just right position, in just the right light. As a result, the pictures she took were just incredible! While she was working her magic, you could tell she just loves what she does because she was joyful throughout the long day. We were so thrilled with how quickly she completed the portfolio and posted it for our review. There were too many great photos to come up with a list of our favorites! Lindsey has a professional eye that is second to none, so choosing her to document your special day is a decision you will cherish.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Lindsey LaRue Photography's reply:

Laura, you just brought tears to my eyes! Being a part of your daughter's wedding day was a joy I can't even describe and I'm so grateful to have been a part of it! Thank you so much for your kind words- it was a privilege to meet your family and be a part of this special time with all of you!

Lindsey LaRue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Rome Rome, GA, 30161 See on map
    Location of (Lindsey LaRue Photography)