101 Broad St Ste 1, Rome, GA 30161 Map · Phone number

About Lindsey LaRue Photography

Hi there! I’m Lindsey of Lindsey LaRue Photography, a nationally published wedding and anniversary photographer for heirloom couples, devoted to capturing heartfelt love stories and telling meaningful stories with my images.

I'm wild about serving you as a storyteller so you can focus on the important things- like that handsome fella you can't wait to marry and the beautiful marriage you're building together!

Though I'm based in a historic little town in North Georgia, I travel the Southeastern US and the entire globe to create imagery that'll make your heart race!

My Style

My photography style is soft, romantic, & enduring. I specialize in photography that brings your emotions to the forefront and timelessly captures your most cherished moments for years to come.

Follow Lindsey LaRue Photography on

• Tempus Photography
  • Emerald Empire Creative
  • Dhruvart Photography
  • Jesseca Coppedge Photography
cator woolford garden atlanta wedding photographer lindsey larue photo 51 931512 v1
jadedavidswedding 216 51 931512 v1
oldfield plantation south carolina wedding photogr
swgallery lindseylarue 5
nashville tennessee wedding photographer lindsey larue photo 51 931512 v1
barnsley resort north georgia garden wedding venue photo 51 931512 v1
lindseylarue ssaa atlanta 3518 111 51 931512
Lindsey LaRue Photography
cherokee town country club wedding lindsey larue p
berry college wedding rome georgia photo 2254 51 931512
jadedavidswedding 216 51 931512 v1
oldfield plantation south carolina wedding photogr

10 Reviews for Lindsey LaRue Photography

• Breianna

Breianna Smith · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Wedding Photographer

Lindsey was absolutely fantastic! We booked her before the pandemic hit, and she was so accommodating when our venue and plans completely changed. She was great about reaching out periodically to see if we needed anything. She even sent us a fun questionnaire and gift box a few months before our wedding. So sweet!

When it came to the actual picture-taking, Lindsey was so fun and extremely efficient. I am not photogenic whatsoever, but that didn't matter to Lindsey! She constantly gave everyone instructions and posed them PERFECTLY. And y'all... the photos were breathtaking. The day after the wedding, she sent us sneak peeks, and they were amazing. I could not wait to see the rest! When the rest of the photos are edited, she sends the photos as a link to an online gallery. It is so easy to navigate and download your photos. I cannot recommend Lindsey enough.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Lindsey LaRue Photography's reply:

Breianna, you were such a beautiful bride and you two are the sweetest couple!! I think everyone can agree that your claims to be non-photogenic are silly and I absolutely LOVED having you in front of my lens! I know that your wedding day was MUCH different than you initially planned due to Coronavirus, but the incredible intentionality that you two infused into your intimate wedding day was amazing. It was a PLEASURE to photograph it and I'm so excited to see where life takes you and Austin!
  • Ada

Ada Karoline Panni · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Stop Looking-- Lindsey LaRue is the BEST!

Lindsey was my favorite wedding decision! It was so easy to choose her as our photographer-- truly, we were just thankful she was even available for our wedding day!! Working with Lindsey was like working with a friend-- she was a cheerleader throughout the entire process, but she also maintained an incredible manner of professionalism. Not to mention, she also has the most incredible customer service! It was always a joy to receive a letter or email from Lindsey! Lindsey makes you (and your significant other) feel so comfortable behind the camera-- it's so evident that she knows what she's doing. Plus, your pictures will be gorgeous! I'm confident that our classic and romantic pictures will be just as beautiful when we show our grandkids years from now! We cannot say it enough-- Lindsey is 100% worth the investment!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Lindsey LaRue Photography's reply:

Ada, working with you + Joseph + your entire family + your whole friend group was just AMAZING! Not only are you absolutely wonderful, but your entire support system is too! Being a part of your engagement and wedding was such a privilege and I can't describe how much it meant to me when you reached out and asked me to be your wedding photographer! I cannot wait to watch you two grow in your married life because I know such big things are in store for you both- much love and hugs to both of you and THANK YOU for choosing Lindsey LaRue Photography!!
  • Jordan

Jordan Geiger · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing, Caring, and Professional

There are no words to describe how blessed we feel to have Lindsey as the photographer for our wedding! From the first time communicating with her to follow up after the wedding she was always quick to respond and assist with our wedding needs. She made the process of planning and replanning a wedding during a pandemic easy and stress free! Not only is she extremely caring and thoughtful when it comes to her couples but she is efficient and organized! I was so impressed by the timeline she put together prior to our wedding to make our wedding day run smoothly. She is so talented in her field and captured our wedding day perfectly. We can never thank Lindsey enough for the gift she has provided us with that we will forever cherish ❤️

Sent on 09/26/2020

Lindsey LaRue Photography's reply:

Jordan, you are just amazing! Watching you plan a wedding from out-of-state, navigate a pandemic, rescheduling your day altogether, an unexpected deployment, and even getting a new puppy- you were the epitome of positivity through every moment! Being your wedding photographer has been both an honor AND a true pleasure. A million congratulations, big hugs, and best wishes to you and Mitch!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Lindsey LaRue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 101 Broad St Ste 1 Rome, GA, 30161 See on map
    Location of (Lindsey LaRue Photography)

Lindsey LaRue Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lindsey LaRue Photography include in the starting price?

Lindsey LaRue Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lindsey LaRue Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lindsey LaRue Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lindsey LaRue Photography offer?

Lindsey LaRue Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Lindsey LaRue Photography offer?

Lindsey LaRue Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lindsey LaRue Photography offer for wedding events?

Lindsey LaRue Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lindsey LaRue Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lindsey LaRue Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.