Londonderry, NH 03053 Map · Phone number

About Lindsay Flanagan Photography

I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving New Hampshire, Boston, and Maine. I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Wedding Photojournalists Association (WPJA). I've been published several times in The Knot Magazine, in PDN Magazine and online on The Wedding Channel. I take a photojournalistic approach to my photography, by capturing the emotions of your day, while adding my creativity to each image. Please contact me for more information.

Follow Lindsay Flanagan Photography on

morainefarmrusticoutdoorweddingblueyellowsummer0
IMG9807

18 Reviews for Lindsay Flanagan Photography

Alicia · Married on 01/21/2017

Lindsay Flanagan is an amazing talented photographer. My wife and I met Lindsay over a year ago and knew we would enjoy working with her from the moment we met her. She is friendly, flexible, organized, responsive and incredibly talented. We did an engagement shoot with Lindsay over the summer in prep for our wedding so that we could get to know her and I'm so glad we did. It was such a fun experience and made us look even more forward to working with her the day of the wedding. If you are looking for wedding photographer - DEFINITELY choose Lindsay Flanagan!

Madylan · Married on 06/18/2016

Lindsay Flanagan did an unbelievable job for us! We are thrilled with how our pictures came out and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Be sure to book her quick however, because she will fill up fast! We decided to go with her after reviewing many wedding photographer's online gallery's. We fell in love with how crisp and clear her pictures are and how she was able to capture so much emotion in her photos. We love her style and couldn't be happier with how ours came out. Many of our guests commented on her and how great of a job she did. She has many years of experience and it showed during the day as she was around during each event but it felt as though she blended in. During our meeting she was so interested in our story and wanted to make sure she knew as much as she could before our wedding day, that way she could capture those details that she may have missed otherwise. She also worked hard to have our pictures ready for us in a few weeks. We feel one of our best decisions during this whole process was booking her to do our photography. Her photos mean so much to our family now and the years to come.

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

What’s not to love about the wonderful Lindsay Flanagan?! She was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. My husband and I were planning our wedding from afar and didn't have a chance to meet Lindsay until we had our engagement photos taken (she came to us through a recommendation). Because our trips to the Boston area were so busy with wedding planning appointments, Lindsay agreed to meet us at sunrise on the Boston common for an engagement shoot. Not only was I grateful for her flexibility and willingness to wake up at an ungodly hour, but the stunning morning light (and Lindsay’s keen eye) made for beautiful photos! While I was on the fence about having engagement photos taken at the beginning of our planning, I am SO happy we did. Not only did it provide us with a chance to meet Lindsay before our wedding day, but it was great to be able to practice having your photos taken by a professional.

Leading up to our wedding day, Lindsay worked with me to develop a day-of timeline, and as someone who is very Type-A when it comes to planning, I was grateful to be working with someone who was equally organized and detail-oriented. She was great at offering creative direction when necessary, e.g. she encouraged us to sneak away from cocktail hour for a few sunset photos, and these wound up being some of my favorite shots of the night!

On wedding day, Lindsay had a very calming presence about her, which is exactly what any bride needs! She did a great job of keeping things moving and on schedule, capturing photos in a way that never felt intrusive. My dad commented that you never noticed her there, but when you needed her for a photo, you could always find her! Early on, we had discussed wanting a more “photo journalistic” style and that is exactly what working with Lindsay provided. She captured moments throughout the day, but while working with her, we rarely felt like we were posing. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Lindsay Flanagan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day

• Londonderry, 03053 See on map