Richmond, TX 77406 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Lindsay Elizabeth

Lindsay Elizabeth Photography specializes in clean and colorful wedding photography. LEP focuses on giving each couple the best experience possible while producing the best imagery possible. We can't wait to hear from you!

Follow Lindsay Elizabeth on

le27183

10 Reviews for Lindsay Elizabeth

• Page

Page · Married on 11/11/2017

Lindsay and her team were amazing. She captured lots of memories and moments we will cherish. She made me feel comfortable and calm during lots of chaos. Loved her and look forward to using her again.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Kim · Married on 06/24/2017

Lindsay was amazing, helpful and took care of all the pictures before and during the wedding. We were so blessed we chose Lindsay, she is the best! Can't wait to get all of them from her in a few weeks.
    Kim

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kristyn · Married on 12/10/2016

Lindsay and her assistant just did the photography for my husband and I's wedding at Briscoe Manor on 12/10/16 and we were both SO impressed!! She also did the photography for our engagement shoot several months ago and was awesome. We had to reschedule it several times due to rain and she was always so flexible. We have absolutely nothing negative to say! I can't thank you enough Lindsay. You definitely have exceeded our expectations for our wedding. When we chose Lindsay for our photographer over a year ago, one of the main reasons was because of her personality. She is so personable and really makes you genuinely smile/laugh (which is SO helpful when you take thousands of pictures back to back. It's easy to get a forced smile eventually but she never hesitated to point it out and make me laugh so I would truly smile). One thing I specifically remember was when she took our engagement pictures she asked us to both tell her if we have anything specific that always bothers us in pictures about ourselves so she would be cautious about it. I told her my chin bothers me so she would always look out for me and say "Kristyn, chin down!" during pictures which I LOVED. If you need a photographer, I PROMISE you will be amazed and not regret it if you pick Lindsay Elizabeth. Thank you so much!!! Merry Christmas, Lindsay!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Lindsay Elizabeth FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

• Dream Bouquet
    Dream Bouquet Wedding Florists

We have received many photos from Lindsay Elizabeth Photography for us to show our brides and the work has always been great.

• Richmond, 77406 See on map