337 E. Devon Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85296 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About LindenLeaf Photography

My photography style is a creative blend of photojournalistic photography with fashion-inspired portraiture that is fresh, modern and fun. My passion for people and photography allows me to capture your distinct style while photographing your wedding, your family, your children, your LIFE. I'd love to capture your awesomeness and turn it into a work of art! I love what I do and it shows through my work.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my site. Check out my blog to keep in touch with the latest and greatest! I can't wait to chat with you. I'd love to be your photographer, photographer for life.

23 Reviews for LindenLeaf Photography

Katie · Married on 04/22/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tara and her staff. I booked Tara because of the amazing job she did for my friend's wedding. Pictures are a big deal for me and were worth the investment. We clearly communicated through email leading up to the wedding. The day of, she showed up and was ready to go! She covered everything I wanted pictures of at my wedding and then some! The pictures turned out absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to use Tara again for the next even in our life!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jillian · Married on 04/09/2016

Basically let's put it like this, I'll never work with another photographer again! Tara and her team are amazing!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2015

We are on the Joyride Bandwagon! From first viewing their photos online, to our interactions with Becca and team their work was flawless. Becca was kind and professional. So many of our our guests commented on how pleasant our photographer was - a nice change from those "pushy photographers" you hear of. Our photos turned out lovely and Becca really captured all the memories of the day. Thank you Becca and Joyride for a stress free wedding and all the memories!

Sent on 07/17/2015

• Blackstone Country Club
    Blackstone Country Club Country Club Weddings

Tara has an eye for details and moments! Her photography is fresh and beautiful and she is such a joy to work with!

• 337 E. Devon Dr Gilbert, 85296 See on map