Linda Tafa Makeup Artistry

Morganville, New Jersey View map

Linda Tafa Makeup Artistry is a wedding makeup business based in Morganville, New Jersey, that serves the Northern New Jersey area. The owner, Linda Tafa, is a professional makeup artist who has 20 years of experience in the bridal industry. For your wedding, Linda Tafa Makeup Artistry will make you look and feel amazing on one of the most unforgettable days of your lives.

Linda Tafa Makeup Artistry is a full-service business that specializes in natural beauty for wedding celebrations. Her makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup and natural makeup for the entire wedding party at your wedding venue, hotel or home before the ceremony begins. Linda Tafa Makeup Artistry can accommodate a wedding party of up to 12 people.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Laspina Married on 05/06/2017

Special occasion makeup

Linda is a incredible talented artist. She has being doing my makeup for years and I would highly recommend her. She knows all the makeup trends and I always feel beautiful when she does my makeup. I would only trust her to do my makeup for my upcoming wedding!!!!
    Nanci Married on 04/22/2017
    Linda is an incredible makeup artist with amazing talent. She’s done my makeup for all of my special occasions, including my bridal shower and wedding. All of the girls in my bridal party loved her as well.

She’s so professional and always on time. When she works with me, she makes me feel like I’m her only client. I ALWAYS get compliments on my makeup when Linda glams me up. Her makeup is comfortable, even her false lashes feel like there is nothing there.

Thank you, Linda. I will never let anyone else do my makeup but you. Looking forward to working with you again.

Linda Tafa Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Nanci for the beautiful review! It is always my pleasure doing your makeup and I was so happy to be part of such a beautiful occasion. I look forward to seeing you and your family for your sisters engagement!!! All the best always ! Linda
    Daniela L. Married on 08/14/2016

Amazing!!!

Linda was absolutely amazing. She did my makeup for my bridal shower and wedding. One of the nicest people that I dealt with for the wedding. She was so sweet and not to mention professional. She was on time for both occasions. Linda did my makeup exactly the way i wanted. It was a hot summer day and my makeup lasted all night!! She brought a lip liner and lip stick that I used throught the day/night.
    I still use the makeup til this day.
    I highly recommend her for any occasion.

Linda Tafa Makeup Artistry's reply:

Dear Daniela,
    Thank you so much for the beautiful review. You have such a wonderful family and where an absolute pleasure to work with. I wish you all the best always!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Morganville Morganville, New Jersey, 07751
Location of (Linda Tafa Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding