Washington, DC 20036 Map · Phone number

About Linda Wang

I am a professional wedding photojournalist based in the Washington, D.C., area. My style of candid, photojournalistic storytelling will help ensure that every detail you've so painstakingly incorporated into your wedding, and every emotional moment that emerges, is documented for you and your loved ones to enjoy over a lifetime. I am available both locally and for destination weddings. Please contact me at linda@lindawangphotography.com to check my rates and availability. For samples of my work, visit http://www.lindawangphotography.com.

zoesky 347

Linda Wang 1
Linda Wang 2
Linda Wang 3

Joshua · Married on 09/02/2018

It was an absolute pleasure taking our engagement photos with Linda! She was so encouraging and sweet and made us feel comfortable right off the bat. She gave us feedback on our outfits when we requested it- and was flexible when we chose to wear distracting clothes she advised against! She continually showed us pictures she had taken and took our location suggestions with the keen eye of a true professional. Thanks so much, Linda!

Hao · Married on 05/19/2018

Linda is a very enthusiastic, easygoing and professional photographer. She did a great job for our wedding and engagement photos. Once she was so devoted to the photo shooting, and even lying in the puddle to fulfill a perfect shooting. And I still remember she almost got hit by a car to get the perfect angle for our engagement photos. So she is really taking her life into photos and that is why her photos are really about the wonderfulness of life.

Linda Wang 4
    Linda Wang 5
    Linda Wang 6

Tina · Married on 01/27/2018

Linda was amazing! Her energy was fantastic, and the pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. She not only made our wedding day special and fun, but she also made the days leading up to our wedding stress free! She acquired all of the permits for us, and even took it upon herself to check out the venue in advance so that we could have the best possible lighting. She is our favorite photographer, and we'll definitely request her again if we have another occasion.

Linda Wang FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Voss Weddings
    Voss Weddings Wedding DJs

Great photographer!

• Jon Fleming Photography
    Jon Fleming Photography Wedding Photographers

I am so glad to know Linda as not only a great friend but an amazing friend in the industry! Linda puts out amazing work for all her clients! She is known to take the extra step. I highly recommend Linda as your wedding photographer!

• Face + Crown Makeup/Hair
    Face + Crown Makeup/Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Photography is an art form and as a fellow artist, I think the artist's outlook invariably reflects itself in the art work they produce. Linda loves people and she carries that spirit into her work and resulting photograph. I know that's the case with the photos Linda shot of my husband and I. Every time I look back on them, I feel warm and fuzzy all over - even though we were newly weds back then, Linda's picture make me fall in love with my man all over again. That's what makes a photograph timeless for me. That's been Linda's signature trait and I think you would love what you see through Linda's lens for years to come. I high recommend her to any couple that wants an unforgettable experience.

• Washington, DC 20036 See on map