Roslindale, MA 02131 Map · Phone number

About LimoncelloSTYLE, LLC

On the first night of our honeymoon on the island of Capri, off the coast of Italy, my new husband and I were introduced to Limoncello; a refreshingly-cool, tangy dessert-drink native to the area. It was the perfect way to kick off our wedding-planning shoes and sit back and relax.

Upon returning, I started LimoncelloSTYLE, LLC; an event preparation company offering custom invitation suites, custom cards and DIY rescue for social events. It is my hope to provide my clients the opportunity to sit back and relax as though they too were enjoying a sip of cool Limoncello on the island of Capri.

Service offered:

Custom Invitation and announcement design and production - NOW OFFERING FULL LINE OF ENVELOPMENTS
Custom Maps

Coastal invitation
LogoJPG

6 Reviews for LimoncelloSTYLE, LLC

Jonathan · Married on 10/22/2011

For the price of about 1/3 of what we would have paid anywhere else, we received personal service, quality that surpassed our wildest expectations, hand-delivery, and speed that we had doubted was even possible. We are grateful to Miriam for supplying us with invitations that fit our occasion in such a distinct and striking way. To this day, our guests remark about the beauty of our invatations. I would recommend Limoncello Style to anyone wanting outstanding quality for a fraction of the price ...I suppose that is everyone.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Charlotte · Married on 04/09/2011

LimoncelloSTYLE created my invitations and we are in love with them! From the very first time I spoke with Miriam, she just 'got' what we were looking for. Her designs are unique, original and individualized- with immaculate attention to detail. She is attentive, responsive and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Johanna · Married on 07/24/2010

Miriam Bradford was extremely easy to work with. She listened to me when I described my dream wedding and the invitations she created perfectly complimented what I said I was looking for. Both friends and family gushed that they were the most beautiful wedding invitations they had ever seen. She takes the time to incorporate personal touches into the invitations and is flexible when you want to make last minute changes.

Sent on 01/20/2011