Minneapolis, MN 55408 Map · Phone number

About Liminality LLC

My name is Rebecca Ulasich and at my core I am a storyteller. I love the power of stories - the stories we read, the stories we watch, the stories we tell. But mostly I love the stories we live. Being invited into people’s lives, relationships, love, and marriage is a great honor. Having the opportunity to help tell that unfolding story is why I am a photographer.

Because of that, I believe wedding photography should be more about a relationship than about a business transaction. Wedding couples often end up spending more time with me than nearly anyone else on their wedding day so it is important to me that couples not only love my work, but that they love me and enjoy working with me. I book a limited number of weddings each year so that I can truly invest in each couple.

I also believe it is your story, not mine, so all of my packages include high resolution digital negatives so that you can use your images however you would like.

Welcome to Liminality. Photography for the space in between.

\liminal space\: a place where boundaries dissolve a little and we stand there, on the threshold, getting ourselves ready to move across the limits of what we were into what we are to be.

Want to learn more? Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you!

rebecca@liminalityphotography.com | 612-548-1390 | www.liminalityphotography.com | www.liminalityblog.com

Follow Liminality LLC on

874446631reneandrew067
JaymeLucas2
KristenAndrew

12 Reviews for Liminality LLC

Becca is one of the best photographers I know. She can capture moments, relationships...love in a way that I really respect and admire. But I think what is most unique about Becca and Liminality Photography, is her ability to connect with people quickly. One of the hardest aspects of wedding photography (and portrait photography) is in how to make one comfortable in front of the camera. Becca's warm personality and openness, not to mention her sense of humor, immediately put people at ease. She is both familiar to, and deeply respectful of all her subjects. And these are only a few great things about her! Check out Liminality Photography, you'll be glad you did.

Becca was extremely easy to work with. She is patient and truly cares about making sure the product comes out the way you want. She is easy to talk to and is flexible with your requests. I really like my photos and am very glad I chose Becca to photograph my wedding.

Allison · Married on 10/15/2011

Rebecca was everything we could have asked for in a wedding photographer and more! From our first consultation to making sure our albums were perfect, she went above and beyond to provide professional, outstanding service and products. And she did it all while being personable, flexible and responsive.
    We appreciated her sincere desire to get to know us before our wedding, her quick responses when we had questions and the professional and friendly way she interacted with us and our guests on our wedding day.
    And of course, the pictures she took were fantastic! A friend of ours made the very fitting comment that our photographer "did an outstanding job of capturing the true moment." Amazing shots from start to finish, she took beautiful pictures of moments that we will remember forever.

Liminality LLC FAQ

• Evolution Events (MN)
    Evolution Events (MN) Wedding Planners

Wow. As wedding planners we love to work wtih talented photographers, and Becca is no exception to the talent pool. Just watching her work, her attention to detail and being in the right place at the right time to capture special moments, we knew on the wedding day there would be fantastic photos. Now that we have seen what was captured, the end result was beyond our expectations. We will recommend Liminality to future brides, with no reservations.

• Minneapolis, MN 55408 See on map