2550 Sandy Plains Rd, Marietta, GA 30066 Map · Phone number

About LimeLite Atlanta

LimeLite Atlanta is a full-party service company. We are dedicated to providing quality products, quality disc jockeys and superior customer service.

At LimeLite Atlanta we are committed to creating one-of-a-kind events that will provide you and your guests with lasting memories.

Our professional event specialists are dedicated to helping you turn your event into an extraordinary and unforgettable experience.

Give us a call so “YOU” can step into the LimeLite at your next event.

303e319890711a10 1526124230 5b15b3ebd419ef07 1526124229 8bf5c81d2858bde1 152612
Uplighting
Uplighting
303e319890711a10 1526124230 5b15b3ebd419ef07 1526124229 8bf5c81d2858bde1 152612

3 Reviews for LimeLite Atlanta

Thank You for making my sisters 50th Birthday such a great success. The lighting, GoBo, step and repeat , just added to making her feel so special. The DJ was very polite and had everyone on the dance floor through the whole party. He played what we wanted to hear and didn't mind the requests of some of the Tweens. A good time for all the quests.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Ciindy · Married on 08/29/2015

LimeLite Atlanta is amazing!!! My Husband and I used them for our wedding this summer and can't say enough about how happy we are with the whole experience!! From the beginning to the end, everything was flawless. We had the most amazing DJ. We gave him a list of "must hear" songs and then he filled in the rest with a perfect mix of our style music. We also got the redcarpet runway package and I would highly recommend it. We gave Misty some of our most favorite pictures of us and she turned them into the most spectacular banner! We had everyone that came to the wedding sign it. I love that we can keep it forever as a wonderful reminder of everyone that was there on the best day ever:) As a very nervous bride I had quite a few question for Misty on more than one occasion and she answered all my questions and made sure that everything was handled so I didn't have to worry. Seriously the best service I have received in a very long time. Thank you so much Misty for helping us pull off the perfect day!!! :)

Sent on 11/04/2015

Kewanda · Married on 09/10/2016

2.5
      3.0

The lady I talked to was very nice. The agreement was to put the gobo on the floor. Apparently, for some reason, it wouldn't fit on the size of our dance floor (it was a descent size dance floor). Therefore, it was put on a door which our guests couldn't even see that we had a gobo. I feel like we wasted money. To avoid this issue, I advise brides to maybe have a sample setup or something to where you can see how it will look in your wedding space.

Sent on 03/03/2017

LimeLite Atlanta FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Decor, Drapery, Photo booth, Signage
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 2550 Sandy Plains Rd Marietta, 30066 See on map