203 SE 16th St, Cape Coral, FL 33990 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Limelight Photobooths

Thanks for stopping by to find out a little bit more about Limelight Photo Booths

Limelight is a SWFL based photo booth rental company. We take pride in our great service and want your event to be the envy of all your friends. We commit ourselves to make your event fun, unforgettable & HUGE for you and all of your guests.

Our company is here to serve any occasion from classy weddings to fun bachelorette parties. Every special event needs that little something to make it unique. Limelight photo booths give you the opportunity to capture special moments and keep them forever. Our photo booths are here to help make any event as memorable as possible.

A Limelight Photo Booth is a great way to entertain guests and create hilarious, romantic, and priceless memories. We provide high-quality photos that will give you a sneaky (often hilarious) behind-the-scenes look at your own event. These photos also serve as timeless keepsakes for friends and family to take instantly.

Call us today for a quote: 239-738-2803 or 239-826-6517

• Professional On-Site booth attendant

• Customized logo & event text

• Choice of color or black & white

• Online photo gallery

• Free downloads from online photo gallery

Add Ons

Scrapbooks: $75.00

Propbox: $50.00

USB Drive of all images: $25.00

Video of Your Entire Event: $150.00

Slideshow Presentation: $50

Service Area

We are available to travel anywhere to provide you a photo booth. If your event is outside of Lee, Collier, or Charlotte counties, call us to discuss options. We have done photo booth rentals as far away as Las Vegas NV. so don't be afraid to ask.

Follow Limelight Photobooths on

• Videos 5

13 Reviews for Limelight Photobooths

Mary · Married on 03/21/2015

We hired Limelight Photobooths for our wedding not knowing what to expect. Well let us tell you that they were wonderful! Mark arrived on time and dressed professionally. Many people thought he was a guest at our wedding. He was very courteous and polite. As soon as the booth was ready to go, so were our guests. The props were amazing!! These guys really know what they are doing. The timing in between photos was set perfectly and we were laughing and practically dancing watching the video they prepared. It was so well done. I am looking for a reason to be back in FL to hired them again. This was by far the best money we spent for the wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • User4161899 · event on 04/26/2014

They did an amazing job at our sorority sisterhood event! Days after the event I was still hearing wonderful things about how the Photobooth was so much fun and how down to earth Michael was.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Marian · event on 12/20/2013

Michael was great to work with and provided great service, especially with it being a last minute request. Thank you again for making my daughter's 16th birthday so great!

Sent on 01/13/2014

• Tonya Malay Photography
    Tonya Malay Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Limelight Photobooths! They are always so nice and professional, and their equipment is top notch and they always have lots of fun props. Our brides and grooms and their friends and family have a blast in the photobooth! I highly recommend :)

• Maria Angela Photography
    Maria Angela Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough about Limelight Photobooths. I LOVE Mark and Mike!!!!!!! They are attentive, patient, professional, and I will continue referring them to my clients day in and day out until I am retired and gone. They have proven themselves to me time and time again and have even traveled for me as I do tend to travel a lot for weddings. Thank you guys, my clients love you as I do as well! :)

• 203 SE 16th St Cape Coral, 33990 See on map