San Jose, CA 95132 Map · Phone number

About Lily's Design

Lily's Design - Customized Cake Toppers/Tops & Special Occasion Gifts
(NOT CAKE DESIGNER but CAKE TOPPER DESIGNER)

Whether you have a big wedding or small reception, a graduation or birthday party, or you are just simply looking for a gift for your beloved bridesmaids, your family, and friends, personalized figurines/toppers are always something that can be cherished and displayed for years after years and become a lasting memory of your very special moment after a party is over. Just unleash your imagination and let Lily handcraft your moment in a very unique way to reflect your careers, hobbies, personalities, interests, humors, etc.

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE (
www.weddingcaketoppersideas.com) TO SEE MUCH MORE EXAMPLES OF CUSTOMIZED CAKE TOPPERS.

police topper 350h
personalized cake toppers Lynne
A couple from France :)
A couple from France :)
It is never a problem to create a cake topper that represents your culture. :o)
It is never a problem to create a cake topper that represents your culture. :o)
boxing cake topper 350
bruce new 300
athena 300
two brides topper 350
police topper 350h
personalized cake toppers Lynne

47 Reviews for Lily's Design

Kayla · Married on 10/12/2013

Lily did an awesome job on our unique cake topper. Our cake vendor said that she has seen thousands of cake toppers but had never seen one as detailed and large as ours was. Everyone thought it was so cool and we couldn't believe how closely they resembled our appearances. We received our topper about a week before our wedding and Lily paid for the overnight shipping to ensure that we got it in time to take to our cake vendor as they requested to have it a week before. We couldn't thank her enough for that. We would highly recommend Lily and her services!

Nathalie · Married on 04/28/2013

Lily created our custom wedding cake topper... She was amazing at capturing the details based on pictures and all my guests were floored with the end results! She was very responsive and detailed oriented and made the process fun! The figurines are so cute and we are proudly displaying them now on our mantel.

This is a once in a lifetime event and Lily gave us a long lasting memory of the day that we can look at everyday! Thank you again for everything!

Amada · Married on 03/03/2012

My husband and I loved the cake topper that Lily made for us. She is an artist and we had one of the best and UNIQUE cake toppers of all around the world. It worth every penny. It arrived on time and all our guests were very surprised with such a great idea. We simply loved it!
    Thank you so much!!!!

I THINK IT IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS IN MY WEDDING.
    Amy