Lily's Bridal

Halethorpe, Maryland View map Visit website

Lily's Bridal and Prom Boutique is a wedding boutique located in Halethorpe, Maryland. We believe in creating memories and providing you with the experience you deserve. We know brides come in all shapes and sizes, so our extensive wedding dresses inventory is available in sizes 6 - 32. Lily's Bridal works with wedding dress designers that are not found in every bridal boutique in Maryland. Our wedding gown prices range is $1200 - $2500.

Here at Lily's Bridal you will never feel rushed, judged, or pressured when it comes to finding your wedding dress. Your appointment will be fun, relaxing, enjoyable, and full of happy tears. Appointments are required to try on wedding dresses. You can schedule your appointment online or by calling us.

Lily's Bridal offers

• Tuxedos
  • Undergarments
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Emily
    Emily T. Getting married on 10/09/2022

Amazing! 5 stars isn't enough!

I went into Lily's after going to a few other bridal salons, not sure if I would ever find a dress that I loved. I ended up buying my dream dress!! It was exactly what I always wanted. My bridal stylist was amazing, and so helpful! They made me feel safe and comfortable, and I could not be happier with their service. Lily's really made me feel like family. I would recommend them to anyone I know! Thank you to Dee who really made my day special!

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Emily, thank you! It was our pleasure helping you and meeting your family. Your wedding is going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures of your very special day! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day!
  • Whitt
    Whitt Getting married on 09/24/2022

Fantastic atmosphere and wonderful selection

I had an amazing experience at Lily’s Bridal and Prom Boutique over the weekend! The dress selection was great and offered a number of styles that I was able to try on. Dee was an amazing concierge and was super helpful throughout the entire process! She presented me with multiple options, gave her honest opinion, and really worked with me to ultimately say “yes” to the dress! I highly recommend!

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Whittney, thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help you find the one. We had so much fun with you and your family. It means the world to us that you allowed Lily's Bridal to be part of your wedding story. You look amazing in the wedding dress you said Yes to. All eyes will be on you as you walk down the aisle. I bet there will be some happy tears too! We can not wait to see photos from your wedding day!

Wishing you many many years of happiness and joy!
    Lily's Bridal and Prom Boutique
  • Kristen
    Kristen Getting married on 05/14/2022

An absolute gem of a boutique!

When wedding dress shopping I visited several stores in both New York City and Maryland and ended up being incredibly lucky to find a very unique, affordable wedding dress that perfectly encapsulated me and the aesthetic I was looking for at Lily's Bridal! Dee was incredibly friendly, easy to work with, and even allowed for my gown to be stored at the shop until I was ready to begin alterations. Whether you are plus or straight sized, I highly recommend stopping by Lily's!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Anne's Silver Threads Anne's Silver Threads Wedding Dresses

Best place in Baltimore to buy a wedding dress.

Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Wedding Florists

So helpful! And wonderful gowns, for all sizes...

1605 Sulphur Spring Rd Suite C, Suite C Halethorpe, Maryland, 21227

Tuesday 11 - 6, Wednesday - Thursday 11 - 7, Friday 11 - 6, and Saturday 10 - 5
Location of (Lily's Bridal)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding