Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for LilyPad Weddings

We are having a destination wedding in Punta Cana in April and during my search of "beach" styled wedding invitations I was not finding anything even close to what I was looking for. It was all the same old stuff - either a classic beach scene straight out of a clip are picture or a muted seashell theme - just not what I had in mind.

I found Lilypad online by accident and sent an email with some inspiration pictures. The custom design that we ended up with is EXACTLY what I had in my mind, I couldn't be happier with these invitations! I love the little stickers for the RSVP cards, the matching lining of the envelopes, and the beautiful colors. Several guests have already commented about how great our invitations are and they just went out 2 days ago!

The invitations seem pricey at first but after pricing out against other vendors they are really in line with others and they are unique to us which I LOVE!!!

HIGHLY recommend this company!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I worked with Jen and she was so easy to work with. The invitations arrived on time and they were simply stunning! The quality of the invitations is remarkable and even the attention to detail with the packing and mailing of the invitations was truly appreciated. They set the tone for my wedding and I thank Jen and Lilypad Weddings for their beautiful wedding invitation designs and talent.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/3/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Could not have asked for a more professional, caring, trustworthy, dependable, or friendly person. Jen was so personable. I found her company on the Internet and when we went to visit with her, we immediately liked her and never looked anywhere else. Her work is professional, personalized, and perfect down to the smallest detail! She was amazing and I will have her do other projects for me.

Profile Picture Sue, 5/26/12, 5 Reviews