Steger, IL 60475 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About LilyBelle Photography

My name is Christina Ragusin and I am the independant owner and principal photographer of LilyBelle Photography (formerly Bella Photography Studio), based in the Chicagoland area. I offer wedding photography as well as portrait photography for families, maternity, kids, babies, etc. My style leans heavily toward the photojournalistic side. I love studio portrait photography as well, but I tend to do my best work when I am capturing life as it is being played out. I love to anticipate expressions and actions and bring them from life to memory. We are very visual creatures and without photographs, memories will fade without being given the chance for recollection. So, that is my goal in life; to capture the memories of life for the recollection of generations to come. If you would like to view my portfolio, my blog, see my available dates, or more information, please visit my website, www.li
lybellephoto.com. Thank you!

20 Reviews for LilyBelle Photography

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2013

The most awesome photographer ever! She has awesome package deals that are worth the money! She is professional, organized and will get the job done! She took all the pictures we wanted and then some...She lives in Steger IL but came to us for our consultation (we live in Joliet IL-45 mins away) with all of her book samples etc.....She also came to out by us for our engagement photos....You get quality time, photos and product (books, magnets etc) for your money! Christina is the owner and is serious about her work, but she is personable, funny and a hard worker.....You won't be sorry!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Megan · Married on 08/05/2011

Christina did an excellent job! She was very professional, but at the same time made me and the rest of the bridal party feel very comfortable!! When my husband and I took engagement pictures, she made it lots of fun and my husband even ended up saying it felt more like a date than a engagement photo session :) Her photos turned out GREAT and I had so many compliments on how great the pictures turned out! The day of the wedding she was very flexible and used suggestions from the bridal party about different pictures to take and she made the whole day lots of fun for everyone! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Kaytee · Married on 08/14/2010

Christina is an awesome photographer who I highly recommend for any occasion. She is very easy to work with, and takes AMAZING pictures.

Sent on 12/31/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Operation Getdown DJs & Event Lighting
    Operation Getdown DJs & Event Lighting Wedding DJs

As a fellow wedding vendor, I'd like to personally recommend Christina Ragusin from LilyBelle Photography. Over the past few years I've had the distinct pleasure of working with her at several receptions and she is phenomenal. Not to mention her photography work is truly a work of art. Whether you like the traditional poses or the ever so popular photo-journalistic approach I've seen her do both and they're one-of-a-kind. Christina also has a great personality and she makes taking pictures fun. I have no doubt that when your reception is complete you will not only have an awesome photographer with great pictures but you'll also have a new friend! Two thumbs up for LilyBelle Photography!!

• Steger, 60475 See on map