2126 Wisconsin Ave, New Holstein, WI 53061 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Lilybee Flowers Inc

We are a full-service brick-and-mortar shop offering amazing designs for brides all over Northeast Wisconsin.

Follow Lilybee Flowers Inc on

8 Reviews for Lilybee Flowers Inc

Genny · Married on 12/12/2014

We had a Doctor Who themed wedding and Carrie created several amazing pieces - a giant snowman, dalek, tardis, adipose men along with all of our wedding flowers and place cards and printing of all of our invites, thank you notes and programs. She responded quickly worked under budget and made the experience fun for my husband. She made sure we could take arrangements from ceremony to reception and was so easy to work with.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Leah · Married on 10/18/2014

Carrie and her Mom were absolutely wonderful to work with. I got all of the flowers for my wedding, my centerpieces, my invitations, and thank you cards from Lilybees. When Carrie gave me the price for everything that I ordered, I couldn't believe how reasonable it was. My flowers turned out amazing, and she really helped me achieve the vintage feeling that I was looking for. She is extremely knowledgeable about the flowers and always made suggestions about flowers that looked similar to ones that I had in mind but were more reasonably priced, or in season. I really appreciated that they took the time and effort to set everything up for the reception and wedding. I have been and will continue to refer to her!

Sent on 12/08/2014

CHARNAE · Married on 09/13/2013

Carrie with Lilybee Flowers, Inc. was amazing. She followed my budget, made extremely insightful and creative suggestions, and helped to put everything together on the day of my wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything! If I ever need a florist again, I'm definitely going with her!

Sent on 09/20/2013