Orange Walk, BZ BZ 0008Z Map · Phone number

About Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings

Dear Newly Engaged Couple,

Welcome and congratulations on your engagement!

We'd love to partner with you while planning your wedding. Lily-Mae Events offers a full array of destination event and wedding planning services throughout North America, Central America and the Caribbean. Since our conception in 2015, we've been focused on our founding mission - to spread joy and love throughout lives by producing unparalleled celebrations internationally. We believe that any successful celebration begins with great understanding of your vision and detailed planning.

As a team, we are dedicated, authentic people who strive to truly reflect each client's vision for their day. With our passion to all things beautiful, our dominant classic style is smart, floral and timeless. We share an ultramodern eye for whimsical inspirations and all-things romance. We know your heart desires a dramatic statement. Together, we'll create a tailored, romantic and timeless look that feels magical.

Our down-to-earth and keen attention to details accommodates a wide ranged level of services from lifestyle management, document processing, destination wedding planning, travel management, vendor relations, event styling, event management and beyond. We are by your side throughout the entire process.

I can't wait to hear from you!

Sincerely yours,

venue estbury ceremonyfull
manuel antonio wedding photographer costa rica 141
usapelicanhill
Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings
couples tavia aria wedding nayara hotel arenal vol
table 2

Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 2
Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 3
Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 4

Jasmine · Married on 10/20/2017

I am really happy to write this review. We cannot express how much we enjoyed our day even though we eloped! Every little detail was provided by the Lily-Mae team including the witnesses and gracious officiant. They setup our luxury vacation ranch, the surprise proposal with my husband, coordinated our wedding, the documents and our honeymoon! The most romantic experience of my life! Thank you a million times over to everyone who contributed.

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 5
    Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 6
    Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 7
    Lily-Mae Destination Events and Weddings 8
  • F

Faye · Married on 06/25/2017

Plain and simple, we love Theresa. We had to decide whether or not quality was a priority. Without a doubt there is no higher price than that. Theresa and her team treated us fairly, bent over backwards and made sure all the little details were taken care of.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Rob Tonia · Married on 11/09/2016

Hi my name is Robby from Seattle and the groom of wedding planned by Lily-Mae Events. Never in my life did I write a review a first time for everything. Just like my wife and I never thought hiring a planner until we needed one.

If I can give more praise for Lily-Mae Events out here simply wouldn't be any stars left on this site.

My wife and I got married last year November 2016. When we started planning the wedding, she found Lily-Mae Events from a friend and she brought them to my attention. Next day she had that initial talk with Theresa on the phone. My wife, who has been EXTREMELY STRESSED about planning the wedding, panicking and nerve wracking ever since we decided a date, ended the call with Theresa and she suddenly looked like she just came out of a day spa.

I asked her Are you okay? Then she told me we found our wedding planner.

I don't know what in the world was talked about but my wife was finally calm, I just can't thank her enough. I'm forever grateful to Theresa for making our planning process and of course the wedding day the most memorable, funnest and exciting experience ever. It's really hard to put in words how awesome Theresa is as a person, a planner, or how she interacts with vendors, or just how much passion she has for this business. All I can say is that Theresa became our family, she will be invited to our future events and she's someone who we always want to be in touch with.

Sent on 07/07/2017

• See on map
    +1-800-325-2050 (Phone number)
    +50-160-81120 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Friday & Saturday By Appointment Only Sunday By Appointment Only