Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lily Kesselman Photography

Natural and elegant wedding and event photography with an unobtrusive feel
Urban wedding photography with an editorial feel.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Lily Kesselman Photography on

9 Reviews for Lily Kesselman Photography

Lily and her crew were amazing. She is very professional but fun at the same time. We took photos before the ceremony and she produced a very relaxing atmosphere and brought us to some great locations for photo ops. She takes memorable, unique photos, captures outstanding moments, and produces extremely beautiful images. We highly recommend her for any special occasion!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lily was amazing, she made our day so special and was so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had an amazing boudoir photography session with Lily in November '09! Boudoir photos were something that I had wanted to do for years and I was referred to Lily through a close friend and couldn't have been happier. Lily made me feel so comfortable! She is not only a wonderful photographer but a great stylist as well. She looked through the lingerie, jewelry, and heels that I brought and chose the best looks. We played fun music and she showed me how to pose like a sensual model. She shot photos for hours and was able to provide me with TONS of great shots that i LOVED. I really felt like a supermodel that day! It was an empowering feeling that i think every woman should have the opportunity to experience. I ordered a hardcover book of my favorite photos and my boyfriend's jaw dropped. He was so impressed! I didn't know that I could look that pretty/ sexy/ sensual. I'm so glad that I finally had a boudoir session and that I found a photographer like Lily. It was one of the coolist things I have ever done!!! I'm showing all my girlfriends my book and they are jumping on the boudoir bandwagon! - Samantha

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/17/10, 1 Review

Save the Date
Negatives
3 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Lily is amazing! Her artistic eye and fun personality make her a great addition to any wedding!

Lily is an excellent photographer and manages to get the perfect shots without being intrusive to the event itself. I have found her wonderful to work with. Warm Regards Cheryl

working with Lily Kesselman is always wonderful! She is super talented with an eye for detail. Lily knows how to make everyone and everything look beautiful. She is reliable, professional and a truly lovely person. We always look forward to working with her!

Lily and her staff are extremely talented photographers. Their photos are absolutely stunning and Lily is also one of the nicest people that I've had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend Lily Kesselman Photography to any brides/grooms looking for professional wedding photography for their special event.

Events