Stratford, CT 06614 Map · Phone number

About Lily Bee Designs

I am a formally trained Graphic Designer with a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts. I spent 5 years working in advertising agencies designing teeny tiny recruitment ads, logos, signage and more for businesses, universities and hospitals. Since leaving I have freelanced and never looked back.

I absolutely love designing invitations and cards that set the tone of so many fun and memorable events. While many designers stick to one genre, I enjoy the freedom of designing for a wedding one day and a 4th birthday party the next. I believe that allowing myself to have that creative freedom keeps all of my designs fresh.

I hope that my designs bring the same joy I experience creating them to each of my clients as they make them their own.

Follow Lily Bee Designs on

weddingwireprofile
scallop4

2 Reviews for Lily Bee Designs

Amy · Married on 07/28/2013

My experience with Lily Bee Designs was such an amazing one. I found the vendor to be very responsive to my wishes. She helped me to take simple ideas and turned them into elegant custom wedding invites. She was always available and the turn around time was so quick. I couldn't have been happier with the turnout of the product and the overall experience.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2012

I was able to review the invitations and make suggestions on the design. The final product was perfect and I received so many compliments. The value was terrific.

Sent on 03/31/2012

Lily Bee Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Stratford, 06614 See on map