Lake Stevens, WA 98258 Map · Phone number

About Lilly Photography

I see my self as a simple girl. A romantic at heart and a lover of little feet! I am a wife, mother of two and a girl who really comes alive when I am behind a camera. Knowing how important life's little moments are, I take pride in being apart of your life and helping to capture the memories that are cherished forever. When it comes to your wedding, I have been in your shoes, trying to find the perfect photographer. I was unlucky in my choice and it gave me the drive to make sure that doesn't happen to anyone. I've learned so much since then. You are not just hiring someone to come photograph your wedding, you are choosing the person that will understand your wants and wishes. Someone that will take care in capturing all of the moments that mean so much. Someone that you would actually invite into your life, that works well with you and your family. This philosophy also holds true for your family, pregnancy, baby and senior portraits. My main goal is to help you find the perfect fit. Please contact me and we can talk about what you are looking for.

• Chabot Photography
SeattleBridead
B35

5 Reviews for Lilly Photography

Kelley · Married on 07/05/2008

Our special day would not have been complete without the kindness, hardwork, and patience that Lilly photography presented. Both Carrie and Tom provided that extra effort needed to make the day go by smoothly while keeping the photo experience fun and in some ways became a release of stress. Our photos turned out amazing with every little detail captured making it difficult to choose what our favorites are. I highly reccomend Lilly photgraphy for any occassion, you will be completely satisfied with both the experience and outcome!

Sent on 04/02/2009

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2007

Carrie was the sweetest, kindest, most professional person I think that I have ever worked with. Her work was amazing, absolutely beautiful and I still get compliments whenever I show my album and coffee table book of our wedding day.

Sent on 03/15/2009

amy · Married on 05/15/2007

Carrie was so wonderful and such a big help for our wedding. I truly love each and every picture she took!

Sent on 03/15/2009

Award

Lilly Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Proofs

• Sweet Bliss Wedding & Event Planning
    Sweet Bliss Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Carrie Lilly is one of my favorites! I have had the pleasure of working with her on several weddings. She has an amazing eye for photography and is great to work with!

• Simply Stunning Celebrations
    Simply Stunning Celebrations Wedding Planners

I have worked on several events with Lilly Photography and have place them on my preferred vendor listing for photographers. Carry Lilly is professional, dependable, accommodating, flexible and customer-first oriented. Add those qualities to the awesome product that she produces and you have the best photographer around! Jane Morris | AAWP Certified Event/Wedding Professional Simply Stunning Celebrations 425-829-3654

• Lake Stevens, 98258 See on map