Lilies of the Field

Typical Price $1,200
  • Pricing

12 Reviews for Lilies of the Field

Kathleen · Married on 12/30/2016

Leslie did a wonderful job with everything! She has a great eye for detail and is very talented at what she does. We had so many complements on how our wedding venue turned out and everyone was talking about the beautiful floral arrangements. We had a winter wonderland theme -very woodsy -and she accommodated all my requests. Everything turned out exactly how I had imagined it in my mind. She's the best!

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 12/18/2016

I can't thank Leslie enough for helping turn my fairy tale dream wedding into a reality. Everything turned out beautifully from the bouquets to our large arrangements. She was so easy to work with. All I had to do was show her pictures of what I really liked/wanted and she went beyond my expectations! Every detail she incorporated turned out perfect. Best of all she kept everything within our budget.

Cynthia · Married on 11/12/2016

Lilies of the Field did a fantastic job selecting exactly what we wanted for the wedding! The flowers were fresh and the flower arrangements came out so beautiful. Thank you Lilies for giving us your special touch!

Lilies of the Field Pricing

Lilies of the Field Price Rates

Lilies of the Field FAQ

• What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 47.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers