About Liliann's Designs

Liliann's Designs is a wedding florist from Chino,CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Inland Empire, Los Angeles, and Orange County. Liliann's Designs is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in all your florist needs for your wedding .

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (5)
Flower Petals (5)
Single Flowers (2)
Non-Floral (1)

Omg Ana is truly amazing and great at what she does. I was blown away with how our wedding floral arrangements turned out. Ana is flexible and even adjusted my order last minute when I wanted to upgrade my order. All of the guests took the floral arrangements at the end of the night. I could not have been more satisfied! Hire her, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Mayra, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ana has been my florist/party rental contact for all of our families major events. Never have I been disapointed. Her arrangments are always more lush and elegant than you imagined. She always seems to "get" what I'm trying to do with my themes and she advises you on what the trend is now without pushing it on you.

Profile Picture Gaby, 5/13/17, 1 Review

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
very personable and helpful. Beautiful work.

Liliann's Designs provide beautiful florals and décor for special events. As Director of Catering at the DoubleTree by Hilton LA Downtown I have worked with them for over 10 years and have always seen their work as high quality and with fair pricing. Give them a call!

Events

3745 Riverside Dr, Chino, CA 91710   See On Map
909-628-5802 (phone)
10:00 Am to 05:00 PM Monday to Friday 10:00 Am to 03:00 pm Saturday Sunday and after Hours By appointment only
Liliann's Designs is a wedding florist from Chino, CA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Inland Empire, Los Angeles , and and Orange County. Liliann's Designs is a professional florist that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry since 2003 specializing in all your florist needs for your wedding .