18663 Ventura Blvd Suite 124, Tarzana, CA 91356 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Lili Bridals

Divine gowns for heavenly occasions...

A warm, inviting atmosphere greets you in our elegant, spacious store. Inside, you will find a wide selection to suit all tastes and budgets. Every gown in our showroom is handpicked with our brides in mind. Our caring consultants will help you find a gown that uniquely reflects your individuality, and our world-class seamstresses will make it look like it was designed especially for you. We also have a wonderful variety of carefully edited bridesmaids as well as mother of the bride dresses. It is with great pride that we are celebrating our 50th year of making brides beautiful!

vanessa2
MMSentidoA
torreon
vanessa2

52 Reviews for Lili Bridals

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing service

I ended up at Lili Bridal by chance, having started at the 'plus size' bridal salon in the same center. I did not find 'the dress' at our first stop and my mom and sister and I stopped at the cafe next to Lili's for a cold drink before we headed out. There were some pretty dresses in the window, so we decided to check out some bridesmaids and MOB dresses. While they were looking at dresses, I wandered around the HUGE selection of wedding dresses in the store, and found 'the dress', minus a back and sleeves. Working with Lisa, we discussed options to cover my back and arms, and she ordered extra lace and buttons, and put a rush on the dress to give us time for the alterations. As I was waiting for the dress to arrive, I was getting nervous about the amount of coverage we had discussed, and contacted Lisa with some pictures of what I had in mind. She did not think they could do that, and referred me to a seamstress that specialized in wedding dresses. I was SO IMPRESSED with that - she was more interested in my comfort with the dress than in keeping the alterations in-house. And the seamstress she referred me to was amazing. I'm so glad we stopped by - the selection and service were truly 5 star, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thank you!!!!

Monique & Matt · Married on 09/24/2017

Lisa and Maria both helped me with the bridal gown process and were both incredible!! Lisa was amazing at helping me order extra items to add some customizing to my dress. My wedding was short notice and they did a fantastic job of expediting the alterations, ordering items and getting me in for several fittings. It was a memorable and unforgettable experience that I am so thankful to them for!

Lili Bridals 1
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/19/2017

I went to Lili Bridals beforehand to see what dresses they had and at what price range. Everyone was so helpful, and did not push me. All the dresses were displayed out of the bag which was nice. I liked what I saw and booked an appointment. The day of my appointment was great, they listened to what I wanted and helped me pick dresses near my budget. I ended up walking out with a dress only $4 over my budget!

Lili Bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lili Bridals 1
    Sample SALE
    Super Summer Sample SALE Sat. 8/21-8/28 Savings of 30%-90% on Designer Bridal Gown samples, Veils, shoes , MOB's and more!!!

• 18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 124 Tarzana, CA 91356 See on map