2401 W. 49th Terrace, Mission, KS 66205 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lilah Paper

Lilah Paper is a custom design studio specializing in the momentous occasions of everyday life. We believe that every milestone in life is worthy of a celebration; And every celebration is worthy of a beautiful design. The invitation is the first glimpse your guests have into your big event, so make it count! We offer custom design services and a collection of invitation suites for you to choose from, so not matter what you are looking for we can help to make that first impression a lasting one.

DSC 0487
savethedateflat web

9 Reviews for Lilah Paper

• W

Whitney · Married on 01/29/2011

Kalyn at Lilah Paper is amazing! We used her for our wedding in Savannah, GA on Jan 29, 2011. My save the dates and invitatins were absolutely beautiful. She took the style description I gave her and was able to come up with a design that could not have suited us better. It was exactly what I had envisioned and more. She also created a logo with mine and my husbands first initials, and we carried it throughout the wedding with stickers, welcome bag tags, napkins, etc. It was really neat to be able to have some sort of theme to use throughout the whole process. Kalyn will not disappoint, if you want amazing stationary, go with Lilah Paper!!

Sent on 02/24/2011

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2010

Lilah Paper did a great job. The invitations were very elegant. A lot of my guest commented on them at the wedding. They also did my programs, menu, place cards and a few other details. I would highly recommend. Kalyn is very easy to work with.

Sent on 10/13/2010

Meghan · Married on 09/19/2009

Kalyn was amazing to work with, I couldn't have been happier with everything she did for us. We had our save the dates and invitations made by Lilah Paper and I love them just as much today as I did the day I finalized the order. The design process was a breeze and Kalyn was able to put together everything we wanted exactly how I had invisioned it.

Sent on 11/30/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lilah Paper FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lilah Paper 1
    10% OFF INVITATIONS OR ANNOUNCEMENTS!
    Mention that you saw Lilah Paper on the Wedding Wire and receive 10% any invitation or announcement in the Lilah Paper Collection!

• Coordinately Yours Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Lilah Paper always pushes the envelope in creating unique invitations that are pieces of art. They continue to amaze me with astonishing designs that set the tone for what's to come. I particularly adore the custom cards for welcome gifts. Both appealing and effective. I highly recommend Lilah Paper!

• Adrienne Maples Photography Studios
    Adrienne Maples Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Kalyn is a true creative professional! She is incredibly organized & timely both incredibly valuable assets in this fast paced industry. She puts together lovely designs in a wide variety- from modern, shabby chic to timeless elegance- you can't go wrong asking Kalyn of Lilah Paper to help you create beautiful pieces to compliment any event!

• Jubilee Events
    Jubilee Events Wedding Planners

I've worked with Kalyn on several events, including my own personal wedding, and found her services to be supreme. The quality of her work and communication was wonderful. My couples love her style and often use her to design their entire wedding day suite! I love her design abilities and feel as though she brings the essence of Lilah Paper into every couples big day.

• 2401 W. 49th Terrace Mission, 66205 See on map