Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lilac Dress Boutique

Classically chic gowns perfect for your beach/ winery wedding, featuring Nicole Miller and Olvi's.

Lilac is a boutique specializing in special occasion dresses with an emphasis on contemporary and destination wedding gowns. We also carry a collection of dresses perfect for cocktail and engagement parties,  rehearsal dinners and that upcoming trip or honeymoon.  Nicole Miller, Nanette Lepore, Trina Turk, Joseph Ribkoff and Komarov are just some of the designers we carry.  We also carry women's weekend wear and mens shirts, perfect for you to throw into a suitcase for your honeymoon.

We bring our twenty years of experience to guide you through the most important dress purchase of your life.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: San Francisco

11 Reviews for Lilac Dress Boutique

Bride (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Veils (1)

Pilar Burlingham, the owner of Lilac Dress Boutique is just simply amazing. I found this beautiful boutique online (searching the near me section on google maps), I clicked on their website and was skimming through their online catalog when I encountered a Nicole Miller dress. I was floored, I of course had my hesitations; "just because it looks good online does not mean it'll look the same on you". So I called Pilar and we set up a time for me to come and see the dress in person. I went with my mom, my brother, my maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids. When we arrived, one of the employees walked me to her Bridal collection (they had many options) and showed me the specific dress I had inquired about. They were mindful of my budget and let me know what section would be out of my range (I appreciate it that a lot). As soon as I saw the dress in person and tried it on I knew, I KNEW it was my dress. Pilar came in to check on my periodically throughout my session, she and the other employee were extremely nice, accommodating and just so wonderful. Placing the order on the dress was simple and easy, she let me know that she would be giving me a call in mid/late march to let me know when the dress was in. (Mind you I went in late Jan and I received the dress last week Thurs. 3/23). She put me in contact with their alterations specialist, to alleviate the headache or searching for someone who had worked on dresses like that before. Pilar and her team are incredible, respecful and just overall really nice people, I would highly recommend their boutique, over and over again.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Pilar is great to work with and has an amazing selection of one of a kind dresses I've not found anywhere else. She's professional, very friendly and so willing to help you look your best. She's honest and will tell you if something just doesn't look right and will help you find the perfect outfit for any occasion.

This is without a doubt one of my favorite places to shop.

Profile Picture User6584244, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

When I first visited Lilac I had already purchased a dress and was there for my best friend who, also engaged, was trying on dresses. By this point, I was having doubts about the dress I had purchased. While it was a fine dress, it was not "the dress" and I kept thinking about another dress I had tried on at another boutique. When I saw that Lilac carried the dress, I asked if I could try it on (after my best friend was done, of course. I'm not that much of a bridezilla). Once on, I knew immediately it was the one but of course wanted to think about it before I made another big purchase.

A few days later, I contacted Lilac and spoke with the owner, Pilar. She kindly explained the process, from ordering the dress to storing the dress, and answered all of my annoying questions. In a nutshell, she was absolutely wonderful! That same week I ordered the dress and two weeks later it arrived! That simple!

I can't thank Pilar and Ava enough for making this task almost too easy. I can now happily check this off my uber long list of wedding to do's.

Profile Picture Mayra, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews

8 Photos

My Photo Album

8 Photos

1918 Encinal Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501   See On Map
510-865-2544 (phone) 510-865-6432 (fax)
Tues - Sat: 10am - 5pm Other times by appointment.