1918 Encinal Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501 Map · Phone number

About Lilac Dress Boutique

Lilac is a boutique specializing in special occasion dresses with an emphasis on contemporary and destination wedding gowns. We also carry a collection of dresses perfect for cocktail and engagement parties, rehearsal dinners and that upcoming trip or honeymoon. Nicole Miller, Nanette Lepore, Trina Turk, Joseph Ribkoff and Komarov are just some of the designers we carry. We also carry women's weekend wear and mens shirts, perfect for you to throw into a suitcase for your honeymoon.

We bring our twenty years of experience to guide you through the most important dress purchase of your life.

wruschedStraplessCDCCO00035
20090609113749
20090328144957

11 Reviews for Lilac Dress Boutique

Gabriela · Married on 09/24/2017

Pilar Burlingham, the owner of Lilac Dress Boutique is just simply amazing. I found this beautiful boutique online (searching the near me section on google maps), I clicked on their website and was skimming through their online catalog when I encountered a Nicole Miller dress. I was floored, I of course had my hesitations; "just because it looks good online does not mean it'll look the same on you". So I called Pilar and we set up a time for me to come and see the dress in person. I went with my mom, my brother, my maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids. When we arrived, one of the employees walked me to her Bridal collection (they had many options) and showed me the specific dress I had inquired about. They were mindful of my budget and let me know what section would be out of my range (I appreciate it that a lot). As soon as I saw the dress in person and tried it on I knew, I KNEW it was my dress. Pilar came in to check on my periodically throughout my session, she and the other employee were extremely nice, accommodating and just so wonderful. Placing the order on the dress was simple and easy, she let me know that she would be giving me a call in mid/late march to let me know when the dress was in. (Mind you I went in late Jan and I received the dress last week Thurs. 3/23). She put me in contact with their alterations specialist, to alleviate the headache or searching for someone who had worked on dresses like that before. Pilar and her team are incredible, respecful and just overall really nice people, I would highly recommend their boutique, over and over again.

Pilar is great to work with and has an amazing selection of one of a kind dresses I've not found anywhere else. She's professional, very friendly and so willing to help you look your best. She's honest and will tell you if something just doesn't look right and will help you find the perfect outfit for any occasion.

This is without a doubt one of my favorite places to shop.

Lilac Dress Boutique and the owner, Pilar Burlingham, were just what we needed after getting off a long plane flight in San Francisco and launching into a quick bridal dress search (1 1/2 wks.). The bride found this store and emailed Pilar. Again, Pilar quickly responded and my daughter said "we have to go here". So our first stop was this shop and WOW, how sincerely friendly and wonderful this shop is. Pilar just has a great sense about what is good. Her shop had a lot of bridal dresses (which truly surprised me) and my daughter immediately was torn between two. We returned the next day - after struggling in Nordstrom's and not liking anything - and she chose what truly was just the right dress for her. Not only that, Pilar has wonderful accessories for your hair, undergarments and my daughter also found the greatest rehearsal dinner dress there too. Pilar also has made a wonderful connection with an alterations person in Alameda and Malia May altered the dress within days. (being before and after Christmas as well). We will be going back to Lilac Dress Boutique to shop - it is a gem of a store! They made our whole family comfortable and at home.

Award

Lilac Dress Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally

• 1918 Encinal Avenue Alameda, 94501 See on map
    5108656432 (Fax Number)
    Tues - Sat: 10am - 5pm Other times by appointment.