Dallas, TX 75223 Map · Phone number

About Lilac & Co.

Lilac & Co. is a floral design studio dedicated to providing exceptional floral
designs for your occasions. We specialize in wedding flowers, bouquets,
centerpieces and arrangements. We will add an artistic dimension to fit your
personal style and make your event memorable for a lifetime.

Untitled6
100 3693
Cocktailtables
Wreath
Lilac & Co.
Mixed Peony, hydrangea, roses and stock pave style centerpiece.
Mixed Peony, hydrangea, roses and stock pave style centerpiece.
Jackwithmosspillow
Whitewreath
ChuppahFlowers
Untitled6
MeghanMcCartyBouquetCropped 28Brother 27sShot 29
Lilac & Co.

32 Reviews for Lilac & Co.

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2012

Heidi is WONDERFUL! My flowers were beyond perfect! I loved everything, and Heidi is so easy to work with!

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/08/2011

After meeting with 5 florists we chose Heidi with Lilac and Co. She met with us on a Sunday which was very nice of her since my future husband to be was traveling weekly and home every other weekend. Her flexibility was incredibly accommodating. She came prepared and open to my ideas on different looks I had seen in magazines for the wedding space. She was ready with different ways to compliment those looks. She had visuals to show us that could cut the cost of the flowers since the floral in the pictures was very expensive. It really helped that she had her laptop ready to show previous work she had done instead of magazine pages or books of different arrangements from other floral professionals. It helped me realize she was the right choice because I could see her style of work and how our vision would translate into the event. This especially helped me visualize the different types of flowers because we don’t have a lot of experience with all the different varieties of choices.

Her floral proposal was very well executed. She listed the flowers by name and color in each line item so we really understood where our money was being spent and where we might be able to cut areas of the floral budget that weren’t focal points. She was a great help with achieving the lush desired look while still staying as close to our budget as possible.

The only thing that comes to mind, that wasn’t perfect was with my bouquet. During our meetings we had discussed the size of the bouquet in relation to my size. I am petite and felt the bouquet was too big and not in proportion with my size and height. Though considering that that was the only challenge we had, we would consider our experience with Heidi an incredible success. We would HIGHLY recommend Heidi for ANY floral needs.

Sent on 12/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2011

Beyond amazing with absolutley everything!! The colors of the flowers were wonderfully perfect! She kept telling us that the bouquets would be "lush" arrangements and we just thought she was using that word, but we didn't expect them to be the exact definition of that word! They were big, full and incredibly beautiful! She worked very well with our budget and still was able to give us everything that we wanted! The flowers totally made our wedding stunningly gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Lilac & Co. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Shannon Schultz Events
    Shannon Schultz Events Wedding Planners

Heidi was a true pleasure to work with. Her arrangements are top tier and she has wonderful ideas to contribute. She will go above and beyond your expectations!

• Jane Maus Photography
    Jane Maus Photography Wedding Photographers

Lilac & Co. was the florist at a wedding I shot in '08. They did a really wonderful job. All the flowers were beautiful. With a limited color scheme (all the flowers were ivory) they created such elegant and striking arrangements! They're a pleasure to work with, and very skillful at what they do. I'm very careful to endorse only vendors whose work honestly impresses me, and Lilac & Co. is a vendor with whom I am proud to associate my name.

• Dallas, 75223 See on map