2358 N. Moody Ave, Chicago, IL 60639 Map · Phone number

Chyrelbanias@gmail.com

MEGAN BANIAS
Chicago IL 60639
Meganbanias@gmail.com

We are Lilepicprints! A Chicago home-based, all-things-paper business that was formed by Chyrel Banias, an exuberant and creative graphic designer with a passion for paper. She was joined by Megan Banias, her younger and quirky sister who also has a love of all things art! Together Lilepicprints was born. The business is young and very promising offering custom-made stationary to personalized books. They create all of the work themselves and majority of the work is hand-drawn and made. From their greeting cards to their invitations, they touch every occasion and holiday! They design for weddings, graduations, sweet 16's, and so much more. Lilepicprints is a company rooting for the ever-recyclable and always useable resource of paper. They ensure that you really can make the world a happier place with a card!

YELLOWPENDANT3
DSCN5435

5 Reviews for Lil Epic Event Design

• Deana

Deana Buchanan · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing experience with Lil Epic Design!

Truly amazing! Lil Epic Design helped bring my vision to life. They put my stress to rest. They are visionaries! I had a specific theme in mind and they executed it with perfection, elegance, and ethereal beauty. It is not easy to pull together a Studio Ghibli themed wedding and make it elegant and classy! But they sure did! I was in over my head with all the planning and they saved the day. Easy to communicate with and always on top of their game. They coordinated with all my vendors and made sure the wedding went smoothly and on time. I was able to enjoy my wedding day without stress or worry. I'm so incredibly happy with how it turned out and my guests were RAVING about how awesome and unique my wedding was. They also designed a beautiful flower arch and candle altar for me. I felt like a queen. If you are looking for help with your wedding planning or coordination, look no further! They will not only help with planning but they will help you elevate your ideas into a memorable experience. Thank you Megan and Chyrel. I'm so grateful for your help.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/04/2016

My experience with Lil Epic Design was impeccable. Megan, Chyrel, and her team truly made a horrible wedding nightmare turn into a beautiful memory. At the time I was introduced to Lil Epic, my now husband and I were scammed of our money from a wedding venue ( don't worry, it no longer exists!) . We needed to find new arrangements and crunch our budget. Chyrel and her team have many different options for many types of budgets. She made me feel comfortable and safe. Making a bride feel safe is hard and she did that for me. She was professional and prompt. The flower was was beautiful and everyone complimented it. They set up the wedding venue, center pieces, sweet tables, unity candle, and completed it just as I dreamed my wedding would me. They were reasonable and completely worth the investment for wedding planners. They also have a studio which I rented to get dressed on my wedding day. It was perfect and beautiful for photos!

Sent on 01/22/2017
  • Joahnna

Joahnna · Married on 05/28/2010

I highly recommend Lilepic Prints! I personally know the owners of this company and I must say they are great to work with. We lived in two different states (she is from Chicago while I lived in Oregon). She worked with me from every detail through emails and phone calls. Chyrel and Megan helped in creating gorgeous invitations, save-the-dates, and even the wedding guestbook. My wedding theme was vintage chic, and she incorporated that touch to every detail of her work. As soon as you talk to her, you can tell she loves what she does!

Check out her website: http://lilepicprints.com/

Thanks Chyrel and Megan!

Love,
    Mark and Joahnna

Sent on 06/12/2010

Lil Epic Event Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2