Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lighthearted Events

Creating an experience, not just a wedding!
Lighthearted Events is a full-service wedding and events planning company that will facilitate your desired vision. We provide you with everything from simple advice on how and where to start, to crisis management and day-of-event coordination. We offer a variety of services and packages including establishing and maintaining a budget, vendor interviews and selection, and most important ... doing the legwork so you can RELAX and ENJOY your day!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Lancaster

Follow Lighthearted Events on

7 Reviews for Lighthearted Events

Sheri kept me sane on a crazy day! Thanks to her I could truly relax and enjoy the day knowing no matter what she would carry out my vision. She put me in contact with great vendors and as an out of town bride she was priceless. From getting people on the dance floor to organizing the rehearsal, there was no task overlooked.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/4/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany...She is personable, friendly, organized, flexible...just overall amazing! I could not have done what she did to make my dream wedding come true. It was the BEST decision I made hiring her to take care of all the details for the wedding. She thought of everything! Even when we were ready to leave the reception she had our car waiting for us, with gifts loaded...and handed my husband the car key! Absolutely the best money I have ever spent. I not only hired a professional...I now consider her a friend.

Profile Picture Michele, 8/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Sheri demonstrated a number of characteristics that impressed us in the following ways:
Flexible, Patient, and Personable. Whether it was rescheduling a meeting, dealing with changes in plans, or doing her best to meet our needs, Sheri always demonstrated flexibility, patience, and maintained composure even when things were hectic. Most importantly, we appreciated her personable character which made it easy for us to work hand-in-hand with her.
Professional. Sheri is very professional as a coordinator. She fulfilled her responsibilities without us having to follow-up with her, was attentive and prompt in communicating with us, worked with and conducted the other vendors well, took great care in assembling the team for our event, and escalated questions/concerns as needed. We evaluated a number of coordinators and never did we have to question our decision to work with Sheri.
Ability to Execute With Detail. Our wedding involved 280 guests, 2 ceremonies and a reception (all of which were in different locations), and lots of details and intricate logistics. As a hands-on couple, we did much of the planning but needed Sheri and her team to execute those plans and provide guidance. Sheri and her team delivered with perfection, ensuring our wedding day was beautiful and ran smoothly without a hitch. We simply could not have done it without their help and hard work.

Profile Picture Paul, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews

6 Photos

My Photo Album

6 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Very nice and inspiring, Always enjoy their ceremony. So Touching Highly Recommend

Elegant and well thought out details truly translate the vision of the bride and groom and the language of the ceremony into the details of flowers and colors in the best of environments.

There is a wonderful and very obvious calm and enjoyment that you see and feel in a couple when you have a talented and dedicated professional like Lighthearted Events taking care of every detail for them! Your wedding day should be one that you get to sit back and enjoy and not have the "details" overwhelming you... for this you need the talents that the Lighthearted Events team has! They will pamper and cater to your ever dream, wish and need!

I recently learned about Lighthearted Events, and Sheri has been a pleasure to work with. She has been very instrumental in starting the PEP association for event professionals. She has extensive experience and connections and will produce a fabulous event.

As a fellow wedding planner, Lighthearted Events has been great for me to bounce ideas off of and also to help when I'm in a pinch. Whenever I am already booked I refer clients to her!

Events

40 Tree Hollow Drive, Shrewsbury, PA 17361   See On Map
717-718-5351 (phone) 866-680-0949 (fax)