Lightcraft Entertainment

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 2

About Lightcraft Entertainment

Lightcraft Entertainment has been offering the area's best wedding films for the last twelve years.

We now offer Photography services and Photo-Video bundles!

Photo-Video bundles start at $900!

Follow Lightcraft Entertainment on

Elizabeth and Mark | Video

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Lightcraft Entertainment

Lynnae · Married on 07/21/2018

I’ve known Blake since I was in college, and I knew once I saw his work, I wanted him to be my wedding videographer. I can’t say enough good things about him and Lightcraft Entertainment. The organization and commitment to his clients really show throughout the entire planning process! There was never hesitation about whether or not things were going to get done the way I envisioned.

There was so much attention to detail on the wedding day, and I knew I could relax and everything would be taken care of. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer! He listened to what we wanted, and made awesome suggestions that we didn’t even think about!

Liza · Married on 08/27/2016

Blake was extremely thorough, thoughtful, and communicative. We absolutely love our wedding video, and I have had several people tell me it was the best wedding video they have ever seen. My sister-in-law even booked him on the spot after watching it. I can't recommend him enough!

• User6199176 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely amazing. Blake did a wonderful job and I would recommend him to any bride. During the ceremony he was inconspicuous, during the reception he got all the good stuff and had time to be creative and get some fantastic shots of our flowers, wedding rings....all the good stuff I never would have thought to have on film. Working with him was stress free, which as a bride, I desperately needed! I would work with him a thousand times over.

Award

Lightcraft Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,075.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Lightcraft Entertainment 1
    Book a Photo-Video Combo
    Book our Photo and Video teams together, and you'll save a good chunk of cash on each package booked! Starting with $50 off each of our introductory packages and going up from there, you could save as much as $400!
  • Lightcraft Entertainment 2
    Book Us With a Preferred Vendor
    Book with any of Lightcraft's preferred vendors and save! The more preferred vendors you book with, the more you save!

• Troy, MI 48083 See on map