PO Box 25, Clawson, MI 48017, Troy, MI 48017 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 2

About Lightcraft Entertainment

Lightcraft Entertainment has been offering the area's best wedding films for the last twelve years.

We now offer Photography services and Photo-Video bundles!

Photo-Video bundles start at $900!

Follow Lightcraft Entertainment on

1 User photo

Lightcraft Entertainment 1

Jessie Crowe · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Videographer

There are not enough words to express how amazing Blake is! From our first meeting through the editing process he has been nothing but professional and punctual. At our first meeting he was on time and extremely organized , he answered all questions and was just an all around nice guy. On the day of the wedding he came early to get shots of the venue and was just a blast to be with all day. He meshed well with all of our other vendors and made everyone feel comfortable. Our finished product was amazing and we were both crying through our whole video as he was able to capture the day with such beauty and realism. He also got us our video early which was another amazing thing about him and his team. I would recommend to anyone who needs a videographer!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Natalie · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning videography

My husband and I hired Blake as our videographer to capture our wedding day, and we could not be happier with our decision! Blake was incredibly personable and even made time to meet with my cousin and I months before the wedding to show us examples of his work and walk us through the different videography packages. He was very easy going and worked seamlessly with our photographers. Blake returned our film to us very quickly and even shared with us all the raw footage. The film itself is stunning, truly a work of art! He is incredibly talented at both the filming and editing process. We have received countless compliments on our film from family and friends, they are all just as impressed as we are! Blake's work is amazing and he is reasonably priced. So happy we were able to have him capture our day!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Lightcraft Entertainment 2

Lightcraft Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie!
    I absolutely loved all the time I spent with you and your family! Every step of the process, from our first meeting to the delivery of your film was an absolute pleasure, and I'm lucky that you chose me to capture your memories!

Christina · Married on 05/18/2019

So easy to work with!

Kynna Kleiner did an amazing job photographing our wedding on 5-18-19. She spent time with me pre-planning the day with a thorough timeline. She arrived on time, and managed my wedding party very well throughout the day. She is great at directing people, but kind at the same time. She had us laughing all day. She took all the photos I asked her to plus more. She was able to provide me finished photos two days after my wedding! We loved working with Kynna!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Award

Lightcraft Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,075.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Lightcraft Entertainment 1
    Book a Photo-Video Combo
    Book our Photo and Video teams together, and you'll save a good chunk of cash on each package booked! Starting with $50 off each of our introductory packages and going up from there, you could save as much as $400!
  • Lightcraft Entertainment 2
    Book Us With a Preferred Vendor
    Book with any of Lightcraft's preferred vendors and save! The more preferred vendors you book with, the more you save!

• Troy, 48083 See on map