Lightcraft Entertainment

Lightcraft Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lightcraft Entertainment

Visionaries for your dreams.

Lightcraft Entertainment has been chosen as the #1 Best Wedding Videography service in Metro Detroit for the last two years. Our personal and cinematic style combines the best of short form storytelling with comprehensive event coverage, bringing you years of practical experience and award-winning filmmaking.

To begin your journey toward preserving your wedding memories, please email me with any questions: blake.o.kleiner@gmail.com

Our prices are competitive and we offer the best bang for your buck!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Storytelling (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Blake was extremely thorough, thoughtful, and communicative. We absolutely love our wedding video, and I have had several people tell me it was the best wedding video they have ever seen. My sister-in-law even booked him on the spot after watching it. I can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture User7859252, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Absolutely amazing. Blake did a wonderful job and I would recommend him to any bride. During the ceremony he was inconspicuous, during the reception he got all the good stuff and had time to be creative and get some fantastic shots of our flowers, wedding rings....all the good stuff I never would have thought to have on film. Working with him was stress free, which as a bride, I desperately needed! I would work with him a thousand times over.

Profile Picture User6199176, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, DVD

OMG WHERE TO BEGIN WITH BLAKE. WITH OUR WEDDING HE ALLOWED US TO BOOK HIM FOR OUR NEW YEARS EVE WEDDING EVEN THOUGH HE NORMALLY HAD THE DAY OFF. HE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY BRIDE AND GROOM FOR THERE SPECIAL DAY. BLAKE HAS DID SEVERAL OF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WEDDING SO WE KNEW HIS WORK WELL. DURING THE CEREMONY HE WAS INCONSPICUOUS, DURING THE RECEPTION HE GOT ALL THE GOOD STUFF WITH THE HELP OF HIS WONDERFUL WIFE.. HE CAPTURED DETAILS WITH OUR WEDDING AND STAYING WITH US UNTIL AFTER THE NEW YEARS WHEN THE BALL DROPPED... I WOULD NOT HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING ABOUT MY WEDDING VIDEO. THANKS BLAKE FOR YOUR JOB WELL DONE....

Profile Picture JESSICA, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Lightcraft Entertainment Pricing