Corona, CA 92882 Map · Phone number

About Light and Love

Light and Love weddings combines contemporary, editorial and photojournalistic elements in our photography to make sure you get the complete package. Light and Love offers both digital and film photography packages to make sure you get the best coverage and quality photos.

Our style of photography includes:

Lighting:

The key ingredient to any good photo is good light. At Light and Love we take advantage of natural sunlight as much as possible. When the sun isn't available, we will employ several different lighting techniques to suit any room, any time of day. Anything that's not a black hole, we'll know how to light it.

Color and Editing

At Light and Love we make sure all the colors in your photos come out as accurately and as vibrantly as possible. With a combination of experienced photographers and talented editors we're able to produce the most vibrant and accurate colors in every picture.

Active Photos

We direct and encourage our bridal parties and couples to do more activity driven poses. When the body is in motion it becomes more relaxed and makes for better photos. No more awkward poses!

Photojournalism/Editorial

At Light and Love our photographers never put down their cameras. Trained like photojournalists, our photographers have a keen eye and anticipation for any spontaneous moment. The most memorable moments on your wedding day could happen at anytime, and we'll be sure to capture it. On the other side of the spectrum we like to shoot editorial style photos for our couples. We like to get to know our couples and carefully plan out and compose them and their bridal party in a way that reflects their personality and character.

Dynamic Detailing

At Light and Love we employ an advanced editing style called Dynamic Detailing. Paying close attention to the texture of an image we bring back all the details in the rocks, clouds, water, clothes, etc.

Dynamic Black and White

Our black and white photos don't go through a simple monochromatic conversion. At Light and Love we employ the same dynamic detailing techniques on our black and white images to make sure every detail is crisp and present.

Follow Light and Love on

MG2055
MG9821

1 Reviews for Light and Love

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2012

I actually hired light and love to do my family portraits. I wanted pictures that weren't just posed at a studio but in the beautiful outdoors like engagement photos. Joseph, the owner took our photos. He was incredibly helpful and our pictures came out really relaxed and beautiful. We took them in the park by our house and I love how personal they are, unlike cookie cutter posed studio photos. The photos are vibrant, and beautiful. He showed me a couple of the photos through the editing process and it was really amazing. I'm not married yet but I definitely want to use him in the future for my wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2012