Manchester, Manchester, NH 03103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14

About LifeWorks Cinema

LifeWorks Cinema is an award-winning videography company specializing in wedding films, ready to serve Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and beyond. Their creative and professional wedding films will provide lasting memories for you and your loved one to cherish for many years to come.

LifeWorks Cinema has a variety of services to ensure satisfaction from all couples they work with. Their most popular wedding videography package includes:

• Additional hours
  • Full-feature video
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, LifeWorks Cinema can provide:

• Drone footage

94 Reviews for LifeWorks Cinema

• Ashley

Ashley Robinson · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing Videographer!

I first heard about Craig from my cousin who had them as their videographer. After seeing their wedding video I knew I had to have them video my husband and I’s! Craig was so easy to work with and was always there to answer any questions that we had leading up to our wedding day and on the day itself. Our video is amazing and truly captured every special moment of our day and we can’t stop watching it!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Megan · Married on 03/29/2019

Flash Mob Proposal

I hired iWed Films to film a surprise flash mob proposal for my partner, and I am so glad that I did. The final video is over six minutes long (this is much longer than most proposal videos I've seen), with high quality editing and perfectly chosen background music. I've watched the video many times at this point, and I love it more every time; the video coverage - from the rehearsal to the actual proposal to the photoshoot we had afterwards - really brings back the emotions of the day and the aesthetic of the video game convention where the proposal happened.

Beyond the final product (delivered only 3 business days after the proposal, which was earlier than expected), Craig and Jillian were so fun to work with. They really helped calm my nerves and provided great, detailed instructions for me both via email exchanges leading up to the proposal and on the day of. Overall, I couldn't imagine having a better experience from start to finish than I had with iWed Films; if we lived in the area, it would be a no-brainer to hire them again to cover the actual wedding.

Sent on 04/28/2019

LifeWorks Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Life in Focus
    Life in Focus Wedding Videographers

I worked alongside Craig during a recent wedding as an assistant to the photographer and I cannot wait to see the final video he produces!

• Manchester Manchester, NH, 03103 See on map