160 S. Oak St. Suite 175, Sisters, OR 97759 Map · Phone number

About LifeWalk Siritual Community

LifeWalk Spiritual Center is a diverse, heart-centered community, celebrating and honoring the magnificence of all through the ever-unfolding creative expression of Spirit.

The person you choose to marry you is going to share a very intimate, personal, holy moment in your life.

It is your decision whether you want to have any type of religious expression in your ceremony. In my experience, I find that most couples will want to have some type of blessing during the ceremony. However, if they do not want a prayer, or any mention of God or The Bible, then I prepare a personal ceremony with them that just reflects their special love for one another. who you are and what you believe. You have the right to insist on your personal desires being expressed.

We also can handle your wedding rehearsal, also. If your wedding party is more than the two of you and a best man and maid of honor, then you will need a rehearsal. I will always run the rehearsal for the couple I marry if they do not have a wedding coordinator. I charge to do rehearsals, because for me it is like doing the wedding twice, but for you, it is worth it to have your Wedding Day be less stressful and go very smoothly. Your bridal attendants will appreciate it, too. They want to do a good job for you, and a rehearsal shows them exactly what they are suppose to do, where and when!

So, we charge $300 plus an extra $100 for the rehearsal. You must have a Ceremony and a Marriage License signed by a legal Representative of the State where you are married in order to be really married! So, whether you have anything else or not In your plans for The Wedding Day, choosing an Officiant is a #1 priority and the fee should be considered a very small but very necessary part of the overall expense of the occasion.

Many times, the bride and groom are so happy after the wedding, and they are so grateful to the Officiant who marries them, they invite the Officiant to stay for the reception dinner. But unless the Officiant is a close friend of the family, I do not suggest that you invite them to your reception dinner. So, even though I am honored by your invitation to attend the reception, I will be relieved not to be invited to stay.

Whether you know the Officiant beforehand or not, by the time I marry you, you will feel like you have known me for all time! I always feel a very special bonding with the couples I marry. I truly believe that I get the very special brides and grooms that I am suppose to marry, who need my type of ceremony, and who have a very special love. Choose your Officiant by what you feel in your heart, as you will be sharing a very precious time together.

wed3
wed3
2628002290142571421825551835n
wed4

LifeWalk Siritual Community FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist

• 160 S. Oak St. Suite 175 Sisters, 97759 See on map