200 Washington ST NW Suite B, Gainesville, GA 30501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About LifeView Motion Pictures

LifeView was created with the passion of capturing real life events. There are so many different events in a person’s life that is worth capturing. Many times they are captured with photos, but why not capture them with video? While a picture is worth a thousand words, I believe video can be worth a million. There is something about video that brings moments in the past back to life and lets you relive these moments while watching it. My name is Daniel Wellborn and I love capturing these special moments through cinematography. Film and Video have been a passion of mine as long as I can remember. I can still remember the first time picking up a camera and filming at the age of 10, instantly falling in love with the art. LifeView Motion Pictures is involved in all kinds of video projects but capturing special moments in life is the main objective. LifeView was created for you to view life differently.

Follow LifeView Motion Pictures on

• Daniel Alan Films LLC
  • White Peony Studios
  • Rooted Pine

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 8 vídeos

10 Reviews for LifeView Motion Pictures

Lindsay · Married on 05/10/2019

Better than we could've imagined!

Working with LiveView was truly a pleasure. When we started the wedding planning process I had written off the idea of a video, I was worried about the expense and about it seeming over produced; but at the last minute we decided to go for it. We watched videos from many different companies and LifeView's seemed to match our vision. Madison was great work with and the whole process was seamless.

We just watched our video for the first time and it is absolute stunning! It perfectly captures the happy, love filled moments of the day. The footage of our family and friends will be cherished for a lifetime. Hiring LifeView was the best decision we made and worth every penny. Photos are beautiful but there is nothing that takes the place of seeing your friends and family laugh and cry together. We are so thankful for LifeView being part of our day and our memories to come!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Terri · Married on 06/10/2017

AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about LifeView. They were able to recap my wedding in a beautiful way that I will cherish forever. The staff at my wedding were very gracious and they perfectly coordinated with my photographer to ensure everyone got the perfect shot. I highly recommend this team for your event!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Cheryl · Married on 05/13/2017

This is NOT your average "friend of the family" movie production!! The LifeView Team did an amazing job capturing all the key events of the wedding day, AND the little details that might have gone unnoticed. And the editing, what a masterful job!!! Their videos don't simply "replay" the events of your special day, they capture the essence of the spirit, love and joy that make a wedding day memorable. You won't let anniversaries go by without revisiting your special day captured by LifeView, as the recording will not only take you down memory lane, but will stir your heart by the way they preserved the emotion of the day!!!! MOB approved!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

LifeView Motion Pictures Pricing

LifeView Motion Pictures Price Rates

Real Weddings

• 200 Washington ST NW, Suite B Gainesville, 30501 See on map
    6789711205 (Other Phone Number)