Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC

Scarsdale, NY View map Visit website

Welcome!

At Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, it is our number one goal to service our clients with pride, excellence, and customer satisfaction. Planning an event takes time, energy, flexibility, perseverance, and plenty of patience. At Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, we possess all this and more to make your event a Spectacular day to remember. Whether you are having a Small Affair or a Grand Gala, a barbecue or home tented celebration, we ensure to follow up on the details while you enjoy the celebration. Our event styles range from Simple and Classic Elegance to Fun, Modern, and Colorful Extravagant Events. We specialize in Multi-Cultural Weddings.

Our Mission: We LOVE working with busy professionals to create a spectacular celebration of a lifetime in New York, Southern California, the Caribbean & Beyond. Doesn't matter where you want your event, we travel and have connections worldwide.

Our Brand: Our Clients' Vision + Our Expertise = Spectacular Event of a Lifetime.

Our Promise: Through our process and agreements, we will be there from beginning to the end.

Our Clients: Though our clientele varies, we work with a majority of clients who are Medical, Law, Finance, Education, and Creative professionals. We also work with clients looking to have a cultural or multi-cultural event experience.

We work with our clients from start to finish, pickup from somewhere in between your planning process, to bring life to your vision, or just ensure that your day flows smoothly by coordinating details on the day. Planning and executing an event takes hours to plan, in addition to your daily activities.

Our commitment to excellence is unsurpassed, let us take the pressure off so that you can Relax.

Ready, Set, Let's Plan!!!!

• Planning
  • Design
  • Event security
  • Multiple days and weekend planning
  • Guest concierge
  • RSVP management

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Josh Married on 07/06/2019

You have found your people

I do not know where to begin with Jacqueline and Darryl. As the groom, my Involvement did not much exceed the food tasting and tux fitting. To be honest, I was pretty useless. However, as the groom, I absolutely did not have to endure a ‘bridezilla.’ Jacqueline and Darryl were the primary factors for this. Jacqueline was at every dress fitting, and the bridal shower. She helped form the strategic plan, but was on point with the smallest of details. The contacts they had for every imaginable service made planning a breeze. Although they are very busy (for obvious reasons), they promptly replied to every email, text message and phone call. They went above and beyond to serve as referee, counselor, mediator, and fixer. I cannot accurately describe how reassuring it is having a go-to (or two) to put out any fires or better yet, prevent them before they started.
    For brides-to-be, you will not find a better planner with more solid contacts in the industry. For grooms, cut the check! In retrospect I would have paid triple what they charged for the quality of life and piece of mind leading up to the events, and for the smile on the face of my beautiful bride on the day of.
    Stop searching, you have found your people!

Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC's reply:

Thank you Josh for your review. Darryl and I truly appreciate your detailed review and for noting the importance of hiring us as Wedding Planners. We definitely were honored to assist in making this day memorable for the both of you.
  • Anne
    Anne P. Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect experience

Where do we begin to thank Jacqueline for the most SPECTACULAR day & evening we've ever experienced! Thanks to her and her great team the day went very smooth and on target. There was nothing we had to do but sit back and enjoy.... Jacqueline took care of everything! Calmness prevailed..... her attentiveness, help and guidance were over the top. Just when I thought I needed to do something ... she was there to fill in the blanks! Darryl was an amazing help to everyone.. as were rest of Jacqueline's team. The day was a magical event... A fairytale to say the least and Jacqueline was our Fairy Godmother! LEBJV will definitely be the Coordinators I will work with for my next daughters grand event! Thank you .... thank you .... thank you!

Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC's reply:

Anne, it was truly a pleasure for us to work with you and the couple to execute the wedding plans. A wedding involves details that are important and essential to the success of the wedding, and we take pride in executing each wedding according to the clients wishes. I will say that the wedding was indeed a Fairytale wedding. Thank you for trusting us and we look forward to the next event. All best to you and your family.
  • User3588269 2+ years ago
    Ok, so I can not say enough how AWESOME! AMAZING! FABULOUS! It is to work with Jacqueline and Darryl. We had a destination wedding with many mini-events within the big event. The wedding was absolutely PERFECT! Every time I asked about a detail Jacqueline had it all taken care of already. I had no worries at all because they handled it all and we truly were able to be in the moment and enjoy the day. It was everything I pictured and more because of them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Two Girls and a Plan Two Girls and a Plan Wedding Planners

Jacqueline is an amazing professional. She has taught us everything we know about the industry. Professionalism and respect for clients, and vendors are one of her top priorities. Jacqueline goes above and beyond for her clients and team. If obstacles arise they are always handled with with calamity and reassurance that their will be a solution. We look forward to continue working on the LEBJ team!

LovemorePhoto LovemorePhoto Wedding Photographers

We love working with Jacqueline from Lifetime Events!!! She is very professional and amazing at what she does. She takes care of all the details for the bride and the groom and makes sure the day is perfect. As photographers, we always work with Jacqueline to create a timeline for the day so pictures go as smoothly as possible. She is always available to answer questions and just a pleasure to work with.

David Burton Photography David Burton Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the opportunity to work with Jacqueline on a few wedding events in the past 5 years. Her clear direction, attention to detail and quick communication habits are impressive. I never have worry about missing a critical moment when Jacqueline is on task. After photographing over 1500 weddings, I've interacted with numerous wedding planners yet will always recommend Jacqueline first due to her professionalism. David Burton (Photographer)

Scarsdale, 10583
Location of (Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding