LifesCelebrations Inc.

Chicago, IL 60645 Map · Phone number

About LifesCelebrations Inc.

What we offer:

• Consultations and coordination with each of the vendors you hired.
  • Delivery to the venue of any items needed...because we know your time is precious.
  • In-depth discussions with our clients the weeks before your wedding to discuss your concerns and visions.
  • Detailed time lines and floor plans.
  • Unlimited email contact and phone conferences...so you feel secure with the planning process.
  • Day of on-site coordination and execution with a minimum of 3 executive coordinators... we’re there for you from beginning to end.
Follow LifesCelebrations Inc. on

Flower centerpiece
Decorated table
Decorated table
Cake cutting

13 Reviews for LifesCelebrations Inc.

Heather and her team helped plan my nieces wedding shower. She was very helpful and responsive to our needs and helped us have a wonderful event.

We will never be able to thank Heather enough for the incredible work she has done! She makes the wedding-planning process a breeze. Her organization turns an often stressful and hectic task, into one that is actually enjoyable and exciting! She was with us through the entire planning of our wedding. She really listened and worked with us to discover exactly what we’ve always had in mind for the big day. From that point, she moved forward with clear vision and an almost super-human attention to detail. Not only is she meticulous, but you can tell she truly has a passion for her work. There is no other team I would trust more on the day-of. They handled everything from rental logistics to my sanity! I never imagined that the months leading up to our big-day could be so stress-free. Heather is truly a miracle worker. Her class and impeccable taste shine through in everything she does. My wedding was elegant, affordable, and most importantly: it exceeded all expectations. We are forever grateful and I know that Heather will remain a friend for life.

Heather of LifeCelebrations was absolutely amazing in planning my daughter's wedding. She took all of the strain and stress away from me and allowed to me enjoy this wonderful event. She Is incredibly intuitive and seemed to know exactly what I had imagined in my head. I highly recommend Heather and Lifecelebrations.

Award