Lifes Celebrations

Chicago, Chicago, IL 60645 Map · Phone number

About Lifes Celebrations

LifesCelebrations Inc. in Chicago, Illinois, is a wedding planning company that is ready to assist in making your dream wedding come to life. Heather, along with her team, will take your wedding ideas off the paper and into reality. With organization skills, outstanding customer service, and excellent resources, LifesCelebrations Inc.will take care of the stressful side of planning so you can enjoy your engagement.

Whether you need just a little bit of assistance, or you want full planning, LifesCelebrations Inc. can give you what you want. They offer coordinating for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. With experience in cultural, double weddings, religious and non-religious, military, civil, and eco-friendly weddings, they surely can assist with a myriad of requests. Three planners comprise their team. The following services are for your consideration:

• Day-of coordination

Flower centerpiece
Decorated table
Decorated table

13 Reviews for Lifes Celebrations

Heather and her team helped plan my nieces wedding shower. She was very helpful and responsive to our needs and helped us have a wonderful event.

We will never be able to thank Heather enough for the incredible work she has done! She makes the wedding-planning process a breeze. Her organization turns an often stressful and hectic task, into one that is actually enjoyable and exciting! She was with us through the entire planning of our wedding. She really listened and worked with us to discover exactly what we’ve always had in mind for the big day. From that point, she moved forward with clear vision and an almost super-human attention to detail. Not only is she meticulous, but you can tell she truly has a passion for her work. There is no other team I would trust more on the day-of. They handled everything from rental logistics to my sanity! I never imagined that the months leading up to our big-day could be so stress-free. Heather is truly a miracle worker. Her class and impeccable taste shine through in everything she does. My wedding was elegant, affordable, and most importantly: it exceeded all expectations. We are forever grateful and I know that Heather will remain a friend for life.

Heather of LifeCelebrations was absolutely amazing in planning my daughter's wedding. She took all of the strain and stress away from me and allowed to me enjoy this wonderful event. She Is incredibly intuitive and seemed to know exactly what I had imagined in my head. I highly recommend Heather and Lifecelebrations.

Award