Owings Mills, MD 21117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Life's Rhythms

Cantor Nancy Ginsberg is a graduate of the Hebrew Union College Jewish Institute of Religion in New York. This is the school that ordains clergy for the Reform movement of Judaism. She also has a Master of Social Work degree from the University of Pennsylvania. Cantor Ginsberg has a special certification in using the "Prepare and Enrich" pre-marital tool for marriage counseling.

Everyone loves a wedding. With Cantor Ginsberg officiating, your special day will be transformed into a truly enriching and memorable experience. Every wedding ceremony is unique and personal. Cantor Ginsberg meets with couples as often as necessary before the wedding to discuss your future as a successfully married couple and to create a spiritual ceremony that is meaningful to the couple, and their invited guests.

Cantor Ginsberg will officiate at commitment ceremonies, interfaith marriages, as well as co-officiate with other clergy, Jewish weddings, and renewal of vows ceremonies.

Contact Cantor Ginsberg to make your wedding day truly memorable, spiritual, and meaningful to you and your families.

For more information please feel free to contact me at cantornanc@gmail.com

35 Reviews for Life's Rhythms

Karen · Married on 11/05/2016

Wonderful! Full of personality, compassion, responsive, and professional. Would not hesitate to use her for future events!

Lina · Married on 02/21/2016

I highly recommend Nancy! She made our wedding so special and beautiful!!! Our Hupah ceremony was so nice that after it we received lots of compliments from our guests. Nancy has an amazing personality! She was like our good friend , supported and helped us at that special day. Many thanks to her from our families! You made our wedding really wonderful from the very beginning:)

Sent on 02/25/2016

Life's Rhythms's reply:

I loved sharing your special day with you. You both looked so wonderful under the canopy. Everything about the day was perfect for two perfect people. May your lives together always be blessed.

I had a really great experience with Nancy from Life's Rhythms. We first met Nancy at my Husband's Brother's wedding where the two of us both both noted her great energy and warm spirit. When it came time for us to tie the knot, she was the first to come to mind.

Our timeline was a bit rushed as we had an international move coming up, and Nancy couldn't have been better. She helped us tailor a Ceremony that both our families (from a range of faiths) both enjoyed. Our families hadn't even met before the wedding, and I credit her for setting a wonderful tone and environment - everyone had a wonderful time.

Admittedly, we didn't have the time to do a lot of price comparison, but I think it is worth noting that she did have a payment option where most of the money went to charity. Sorry, I forget the figures or percentage, but make sure to ask about it! She was really the only one for us, and was a great value.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Life's Rhythms FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 1,000.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Jewish, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, DE, DC, MD, MA, NJ, NY, PA, VA

• Meredith Marx Entertainment
    Meredith Marx Entertainment Wedding DJs

Nancy not only married my husband and I but she married my brother, my best friend and did my twin daughters baby naming ceremony. I love Nancy and think she is an amazing cantor! Her voice is fabulous and her ceremony is simply beautiful. I would love to recommend her to anyone that wants a flawless, elegant and personal ceremony. She's the BEST! Meredith Marx

• Owings Mills, 21117 See on map