Life's Moments KM

9800 LakeLand View Way, Apt 4, Knoxville, TN 37922 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Life's Moments KM

Life's Moments KM is a lifestyle and wedding photography company based in Knoxville, Tennessee, that specializes in capturing moments in a natural and artistic way. The husband-and-wife photographers work together to ensure each couple feels their wedding day is personal and unique while receiving high-quality portraits. Those portraits can be handed down through generations to come. While they are based in Knoxville, they are willing to travel to destination weddings around the world.

Life’s Moments KM treats each couple like family and develops a relationship with them. They use a mix of contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional photography styles to document the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, both photographers can be on hand to travel to different locations and stay extra time. The final high-resolution images are edited and available as digital files, proofs, prints, matted prints, slideshows, canvases, and albums, They can also hand-color portraits and help with save the dates and thank-you cards. Other than the wedding, they photograph realty, wildlife, engagements, portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions.

Follow Life's Moments KM on

Life's Moments KM 4
Life's Moments KM 5
Life's Moments KM 6

Ashley Jackson · Getting married on 02/20/2020

great experience super kind people

I genuinely enjoyed the atmosphere these guys bring to the table, they make every shoot worth while . i would recommend these guys to anyone that crosses my path. thank you guys so much for everything.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Life's Moments KM's reply:

Thank you so very much for you kind words, it was a pleasure to meet you as well! We really enjoyed out time with you, and we hope to see you again soon!
  • Erica

Erica Newsome · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Thank You Life's Moments KM-Kaitlyn & Garett are AMAZING!

Kaitlyn and Garett were phenomenal to work with. Myself and another friend of mine met them last year to help build their photography portfolio and for us to get our business headshots. They were efficient but took time to make sure both of us were satisfied with as many photos and looks within our booked time frame. They never rushed through our time slots and got creative with what was available in our shoot location. I highly recommend using them in order to support a growing couple's business and to have high-quality photos for an amazing price. I'm looking forward to my Spring Shoot with them and will continue to send business their way because they took time to get to know me and what was most important within my needs. Next time, it's less business shots and more for fun...and I CANNOT WAIT! Lastly, I work in real estate so the importance of the follow up is crucial when working with the public. No matter what time or even when I emailed with questions months later, Kaitlyn was always available to answer anything and respond ASAP. As small as that may sound, it's honestly extremely important. My photos were also delivered to me after our shoot in such a small turnaround that I was able to incorporate them into my business cards almost immediately. Lastly, I have so much faith in this wonderfully talented couple, that my own headshot that Kaitlyn took has been put on 6 billboards across Knoxville! Working in the business of getting professional photos daily and having an in house videographer full time within our company, the fact that I trusted Life's Moments KM to do my own business headshots speaks leaps and bounds about my customer satisfaction. I'm thankful to have taken a chance on them and thankful they took a chance to do an all call online to build their business & portfolio. I recommend anyone who is entertaining photographers to know that you don't have to pay premium pricing to have beautiful photos taken and you should 100% work with people who want to get to know you & captivate your style. I also know that Kaitlyn has many years of mentorship years under other professional photographers before going off on her own. So in terms of weddings, I haven't had one of my own yet but I would recommend checking into their availability and pricing. -Erica

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Life's Moments KM 7

Life's Moments KM's reply:

I do not know where to begin, thank you so much for this amazing review! Not only is it detailed with crucial information, but you found the time to even say we have a fast response time. We appreciate this review so so so very much! We are so excited to do a spring shoot and to help with your personal brand. It is amazing to see how photographs can really help someone reach the level they see themselves at and where they deserve to be. We would not change anything about how we have grown as a business and who has helped us grow. Thank you so much for your support and we are thrilled to watch you prosper and to be able to help! Ps I cannot believe our photo is on billboards!! That is so neat!!!

Josh Mollohan · Married on 12/04/2018

Fire flow arts shoot

Me and my girlfriend had life's moments do a shoot of us spinning fire and it went over super smooth even tho life's moments have not had a lot of experience with shooting moving fire all of my pictures turned out truly amazing and we had such a great time shooting 10 out of 10 would most definitely recommend again!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Life's Moments KM's reply:

Thank you so much Josh! We really appreciate you letting us taking photos of what you all do! It was such an awesome experience, and I hope we get to do it again soon!

Life's Moments KM Pricing

Life's Moments KM Price Rates

Life's Moments KM FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings