FL, AL, MS Gulf Coast, Mobile, AL 36604 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About The Wild Soul Films

Artistic + Authentic | Photography + Videography

Our passion drives us to document life!

Hi there! We’re Bryan + Cheree, the husband + wife team that make up The Wild Soul Films. We love life, we love each other and we love adventure!

We fiercely believe in the power of documenting moments – the little ones, the big ones and everything in between. We’re dedicated to telling your story.

Follow The Wild Soul Films on

Videos 1 vídeo

106 Reviews for The Wild Soul Films

• Erin

Erin Childress Salyers · Married on 01/04/2020

Best videographers on the planet!!!

Getting married is such an exciting time!! My wedding was a DREAM and I was able to remember every little detail because of the amazing videography team that is The Wild Soul Films! Cheree and her husband are seriously some of the most talented film makers around. I watch my wedding film at least once a week because it fills me with such joy and pure happiness!! If there is ONE THING that I recommend doing for your wedding or any special event that you really want to remember forever; it is to get a videographer!! If you are lucky enough to grab an empty space on Cheree's calendar, consider yourself EXTREMELY LUCKY! She will make all of your film dreams come true! Thank you so much for everything, Cheree! I can't say enough wonderful things about you and your team!

Sent on 04/25/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Cathey · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Cheree and her team did an amazing job on my wedding video! The day of my wedding Cheree was super chill and made things so much fun! She did such a great job and my video is beautiful! Cheree is a such a beauty inside and out and I recommend her to everybody!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Mary

Mary Michael Jaquess · Married on 08/06/2019

Amazing experience!

Wild Soul Films was an absolute joy and delight to work with before and on my wedding day. Cheree is kind, caring, understanding, and knowledgable. They filmed our rehearsal dinner and wedding day, and we could have not been more pleased. They are beyond professional, attentive and helpful. They are also very flexible and willing to adapt if circumstances change throughout the day. I loved having them a part of my wedding, and I will forever cherish our amazing video.

Sent on 04/21/2020

• Jim Horn Entertainment Wedding DJs

The team at Lifehouse Wedding Films is an elite group of cinemaphotographers that work tirelessly at being the best. Their work truly stands out and their creativity is second-to-none. I've recommended Lafe and his video team to many of my wedding clients and will continue to do so. Highly recommended if quality is important to you.

• Melinda Mercer Photography Wedding Photographers

The Best Wedding Videos...

• Sonja Revells Photography Wedding Photographers

Lafe and I had the pleasure of working together on a great wedding at The Hilton Sandestin Resort in Florida last year and I was VERY impressed with his professionalism and creativity. Photographers and videographers have the same objective, to cover a bride's wedding in the best way we can, which obviously means we both need to get many of the same types of imagery throughout the course of the day. The working relationship between a still photographer and a videographer/film maker can make covering a bride's wedding more challenging (and perhaps a little stressful) or less challenging and actually delightful, depending on several factors. For instance, being considerate of what the other person is shooting or filming so as to not be in their background or interrupting their workflow when shooting a particular still shot (detail), also allowing for and considering the time needed by the other person to capture a particular shot and even working together on lighting, which is often something we take into consideration during first dances. Lafe's demeanor was very calm and professional throughout the entire day and I am very impressed by the work he is creating. I would recommend him to any bride who is looking for a great videographer!

• FL, AL, MS Gulf Coast Mobile, AL, 36604 See on map
    Location of (The Wild Soul Films)