FL, AL, MS Gulf Coast, Mobile, AL 36604 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About The Wild Soul Films

A wedding day is exciting, beautiful, filled with emotion...and flies by in an instant. Afterwards, you will reflect back upon your memories of the day, trying to recall the sweet words spoken between you and your loved ones, and recapture the whirlwind of happy moments. This is why you need a wedding film. These memories are priceless and should never fade away, or be lost. We capture the moments so you can relive them for a lifetime.

Follow The Wild Soul Films on

• Videos 10

101 Reviews for The Wild Soul Films

Mary · Married on 05/18/2019

You will love this husband and wife team!

So I got married in Birmingham AL and I went on a limb and reached out to Cheree at The Wild Soul Films from Mobile. I had never met them or knew anyone that knew them, but their videos were beautiful and they had fabulous reviews. Needless to say, I am so thrilled we went with them for our wedding video. We literally met them on the day of our wedding and they made us both feel comfortable and worked so well with our photographers (who they also didn't know). They made sure to capture perfect footage and we were absolutely thrilled with the results. My husband and I have watched our video countless times. In fact, I couldn't get enough and paid for the bonus footage. It was SO worth it! Seriously, if you book The Wild Soul Films you will NOT regret it!!!! They are precious souls and so so talented!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Austin Tancredi · Married on 11/17/2018

Can't recommend highly enough

Not only is their work INCREDIBLE, but Cheree and her husband are just the best to work with. So sweet, super organized--highly recommend.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Erica · Married on 10/14/2017

Cheree was fabulous! Super nice and responsive from the very beginning. Lifehouse captured our day perfectly and we love looking back at the videos. We were given a sneak peek and the full video in a timely manner and they also shipped us copies of all the film very quickly! During the wedding, they worked super well with our photographer and were able to use a drone to capture a bird's eye view. So awesome! Would definitely recommend Lifehouse Films to any bride and groom!

Sent on 05/30/2018

• Jim Horn Entertainment
    Jim Horn Entertainment Wedding DJs

The team at Lifehouse Wedding Films is an elite group of cinemaphotographers that work tirelessly at being the best. Their work truly stands out and their creativity is second-to-none. I've recommended Lafe and his video team to many of my wedding clients and will continue to do so. Highly recommended if quality is important to you.

• Melinda Mercer Photography
    Melinda Mercer Photography Wedding Photographers

The Best Wedding Videos...

• Sonja Revells Photography
    Sonja Revells Photography Wedding Photographers

Lafe and I had the pleasure of working together on a great wedding at The Hilton Sandestin Resort in Florida last year and I was VERY impressed with his professionalism and creativity. Photographers and videographers have the same objective, to cover a bride's wedding in the best way we can, which obviously means we both need to get many of the same types of imagery throughout the course of the day. The working relationship between a still photographer and a videographer/film maker can make covering a bride's wedding more challenging (and perhaps a little stressful) or less challenging and actually delightful, depending on several factors. For instance, being considerate of what the other person is shooting or filming so as to not be in their background or interrupting their workflow when shooting a particular still shot (detail), also allowing for and considering the time needed by the other person to capture a particular shot and even working together on lighting, which is often something we take into consideration during first dances. Lafe's demeanor was very calm and professional throughout the entire day and I am very impressed by the work he is creating. I would recommend him to any bride who is looking for a great videographer!

• FL, AL, MS Gulf Coast Mobile, AL, 36604 See on map