PO Box 1138, Grand Rapids, MI 49501 Map · Phone number

About Life Love Shots

I specialize in journalistic style wedding photography grand rapids mi, with added emphasis on the personal details of your wedding. This is my ART. I have developed my skills over three wonderful years in the wedding industry. I have the professional, high end equipment to get the best quality images possible for you. With 30 weddings each year, I have the training and real life event experience to make the adjustments and handle any surprises that might come up. I am a professional photographic artist.

Wedding Photography has had some eventful changes over the last few years. It’s focusing less on traditional poses and more on capturing the raw emotion of the moment. It’s editing, knowing how to use your camera, angles, lighting, not being invasive, and being quick to make sure you capture the single tear before it is wiped away.

The most important aspect of my work is making you feel comfortable. When you are comfortable, that is when you are yourself in front of the camera. The magic I want to capture. I want to tell your story through my images. Your wedding photographer should be some you literally want to spend the day with.

Something I value is authenticity, this is why I enjoy wedding photography. I strive to capture the genuine, authentic, and real moments in the life of my clients. I love to meet new people and discover what makes them intrinsically beautiful. My love and respect for people helps me display my unique clients through our work together. I retell your day better than you remember it! This is not a job, this is life.

Follow Life Love Shots on

img0886
img0844

20 Reviews for Life Love Shots

Shelby · Married on 12/19/2015

The pictures that we received were very professionally done. I especially loved that the pictures were done in several locations and they came out really nice. I had not had family pictures done in a long time with any of my children, So it was nice to have such a nice set of pictures to choose from. Thank you so much Katy

Sent on 12/31/2015

Katie was amazing with my photography session! She is very easy to work with and great with kids. She captured some precious moments even with some uncooperative kids! I will most definitely use her again in the future. Very reasonably priced for the quality you receive.

Sent on 12/30/2015

We hired Life Love Shots for our wedding day and we are very happy we did. After our first meeting we just knew. Katie's experience, great attitude, and great talent were a perfect match for our wedding. We got along with Katie and Marissa so well too! They really became a part of the family for the day. Book them now! You will not be disapponted!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Life Love Shots FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs