Life in Ceremony

Santa Rosa, CA View map

ONE-OF-A-KIND CEREMONIAL PRINTS & STATIONERY.
ONE TREE PLANTED IN THE NAME OF LOVE.

Life in Ceremony supplies a complete invitational and design service with a focus
on wanderlust
and sustainability. Offering custom invitation suites, signage and special details,
we create unique solutions for your events first impression.

Fully custom invitations suites and more starting as low as $499.

Each unique love story is honored by planting one tree in north America through a partnership with One Tree Planted. And each tree will take root as an enduring reminder of your love, union and commitment.

_______________________________

Want to take your celebration one shade greener?
We offer an additional printing service which utilizes nothing but 100% Recycled premium quality papers, Vegetable and Soy based inks, and 100% Cotton paper alternatives made from discarded cotton blossoms, which are deemed worthless from fashion industry production.

Please get in touch today! We would love to chat about your unique needs to best serve your wedding and look forward to guiding you through every step of the process.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
    Eric S. Married on 04/11/2020

Mia is the best!

Mia @ Dear East Love West was such an asset for our wedding.

The projects she did were all very reasonably priced based on the other vendors we looked at, but the quality of the product was far superior. Additionally, the service was top notch. Mia is always very accessible and you get to talk directly to the creator, not a sales rep or customer service department.

Our expectations were far exceeded and we would recommend Dear East Love West to everyone!

Life in Ceremony's reply:

Thanks so much for the feedback Eric! It's been such a pleasure working with you and your bride. Your event was truly unique and a joy to curate. All the best!
    Laura M. Married on 11/16/2019

best wedding invitation and signage design

Hiring Mia to help with all our stationary for the wedding was the BEST investment!! She was able to create a design that fit exactly what we wanted for our save the dates and invitations. We also had her design all the signs for our wedding (welcome sign, signature drinks, seating chart and series of events) Mia has a lot of experience and was able to give us different ideas to choose from. The series of events sign was a hit, we even had comments after about how great it was to know the timeline. We also had Mia make custom place cards that turned out perfect! She really helped make every element of this process easy and enjoyable. Mia’s kindness, patience, and excitement for putting this all together was a highlight for me in the wedding planning process! Can’t thank her enough and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for custom designs.

Life in Ceremony's reply:

Laura, thank you so much for your feedback! It was such a wonderful experience working with you two. I really felt the excitement and motivation throughout the process. Couldn't be more happy to see how well everything came together. Thanks!
    Salena Married on 08/04/2018
    Working with Mia to create my save the dates and invitations was a dream! I cannot say enough good things about her service! I really had no idea what I wanted at first and was already running behind schedule on getting them sent out and she made everything happen so smoothly and beautifully. I just sent her a bunch of random things I liked and She came up with such unique designs that totally fit my style, she made it easy! She was so accommodating to tiny requests and even strange style requests from my fiancé she was able to incorporate seamlessly into something we both loved. I have gotten SO many compliments on my save the dates and invitations, I can’t even count! She was also super helpful with ordering the envelopes and providing options for addressing them all, which was great because I really had no idea where to go or even what was out there to choose from. The invitations shipped to me so quickly, I was so pleased and they looked even better in person!! I am so glad I went with her instead of just ordering a generic set online, the invitations is such a big part of the planning process and we were in great hands with her.

Santa Rosa Santa Rosa, CA, 95404
Location of (Life in Ceremony)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding