Life in Bloom

Chicago, IL View map

$10,000 Typical Price

Life in Bloom is a boutique floral & event design studio specializing in high-end weddings & events. Our decor services range from floral and linens to lighting and custom furniture pieces. What makes us unique is the experience that we bring to our clients from the initial consultation to when the last guest leaves the party. Throughout the entire design process we put a high emphasis on attention to detail and customization, listening all the while to the vision of our clients, while inserting our fresh & unique ideas. Whether it's the day you say 'I Do' or your annual Holiday Dinner Party, it is our job to make your event absolutely stunning!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$10,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Preppy
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 03/02/2019

Life In Bloom Creates Magic!

We hired Life in Bloom for our March wedding in Chicago, and were completely blown away by Rachel and her team! During our first meeting, we had very limited direction and weren't sure what we wanted. Rachel patiently helped us pick our color palette, greenery, arrangements, and more. Throughout the process, we had many add-ons. Rachel helped us, even up until the last-minute, pick out the most beautiful floral designs. We didn't invest in a floral "trial", but had no hesitation that the flowers would turn out gorgeous. When I first saw the bouquets, I was completely in awe; it was everything I dreamed of times 1,000. Next, I wasn't able to see the ceremony space until I walked down the aisle. I stopped at the end of the aisle to take everything in; it was like a dream. We had greenery down the sides of the aisle, a huge floral arch, and many arrangement/candles at the entrance. It was magical!! Finally, Rachel's team outdid themselves for the reception. The centerpieces were elegant, not overbearing, and timeless. We got married in March, and the greenery/colors were a perfect transition palette for winter into spring. We couldn't be happier! Thank you, Life in Bloom!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 11/03/2018

Breathtakingly Beautiful

The Life in Bloom team is amazing! For my wedding, I worked with Rachel who is the owner and lead designer. She was able to take my dream and make it a reality. Our venue looked exactly like a lush garden and smelled even better. Rachel was easy to work with, transparent, and very responsive. I felt comfortable trusting her and the team to make everything happen the day of - we had multiple locations (ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner reception) and multiple arrangements (including heavy duty floral hanging pieces). Additionally, my bouquet more beautiful than I could have imagined. It was so thick, beautiful, and bursting with blooms - it looks breathtaking in every photograph.

Thank you so much for fulfilling my vision for my wedding which encompassed ‘timeless elegance with a hint of the unexpected’.

P.S. now they have a super cute and fluffy new team member!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 08/11/2018

Best Florals in Chicago!!!

Rachel and her team are the best!! They did the florals for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding – everything was gorgeous!!! I had no idea what floral design I wanted going into the process but all Rachel needed was a few photos to help guide me towards exactly what I was looking for!! She has impeccable taste and puts together the most beautiful arrangements. I had a more conservative floral budget, but that did not impact the service I received or how beautiful the final product was. Rachel went out of her way to make sure that every piece of her work capitalized on what I could afford and she was an absolute joy to work with. I will use her for any and all events I have in Chicago in the future. I would recommend Life in Bloom to anyone!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Matthew
    119 photos · 03/02/2019

1431 W Hubbard Street Suite 103 Chicago, IL, 60642
Location of (Life in Bloom)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding