Life Celebrations Today

Orlando, FL View map

$250 Typical Price

Weddings Plus offers officiant services in North Central Florida. They specialize in traditional and contemporary, civil, non-denominational and interfaith ceremonies, as well as sand, etc. ceremonies, vow renewals and weddings incorporating children in a blended family. Reverend Ann Marie Acacio is an ordained Unity minister who served in Unity ministry for 27 years. Now, she works with soon-to-be married couples to design a “Celebration of Love.” She is eager to personalize your ceremony based on your desires and beliefs, and her wedding ministry blends her personal style with her genuine desire to facilitate your wedding planning.

This Weddings Plus officiant will meet with you before your special day to get to know you as a couple. She will provide suggested readings, sample vows, ring blessings and a sample wedding ceremony. You’ll also have the opportunity to add your choice of special readings, poems and music.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
CT
DE
FL
MD
NJ
NY
PA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Patti
    Patti E. Married on 02/26/2022

Wonderful Officiant

Rev. Ann Marie was kind, patient, detailed oriented, super reasonable fee, attentive to our requests and gave us several pages of excellent ideas for reading, poems, scripture, vows, etc. She is super professional, extremely sincere, and provided exactly what we wanted in an outdoor service. A week or two prior to the day, she sat with us at our kitchen table and helped pull out all the reasons why we our a strong couple and why we love each other. Had many guests comment on how beautiful the ceremony was. Thank you Rev. Ann Marie for all that you did to help us personalize our event. Highly recommend you to anyone getting married, renewing vows, etc.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Many thanks, Patti and Paul, for the super review! It was truly my JOY to serve you on your special day, in your lovely home, with all your family and friends. Everything about your day was ideally made-to-order. I couldn't have been happier for your both, after all the time you've waited for the "right time!" Please let me know if there is any other way that I may serve you. Blessings...
    Erica N. Married on 09/17/2021

Grateful for our experience with Rev. Ann Marie

Rev. Ann Marie is an absolute blessing. We contacted her last minute, she met with us two days later and performed our ceremony the day after meeting us. She took her time to get to know us and asked us some thought provoking questions. She had lovely recommendations and incorporated everything we wanted into our ceremony (renewing my In-laws vows, my children, our mothers and captured our personalities and relationship perfectly). She suggested a beautiful location and went with the flow as we were Zooming our family in to be able to watch the ceremony.
    We can’t thank her enough for all that she did in creating such a memorable experience.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks SO much for this wonderful review, Erica and Ted! What a blessing it was to also be able to celebrate your parents' 50th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows with them. Having your Mom viewing the Ceremony on Zoom was such a delight, as was having your two boys participate in the Sand Ceremony. You were a JOY to work with! Please let me know if there is any other way that I may support you. Rev. Ann Marie
    Christina Married on 06/25/2021

Perfectly romantic

Rev AnnMarie took the time to meet with us a few weeks before the ceremony. This allowed her to personalize the ceremony.
    In the moment I knew I was pleased.
    We laughed. We listened. We cried.
    And watching our ceremony on our 2 week anniversary I had tears in my eyes.
    Rev AnnMarie did an amazing job!
    I am so glad I found her here & that she was available. I couldn’t have asked for the ceremony to be more touching & personal.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

It was such a JOY to work with you, Christina and Jay, and to get to know who you are as individuals and as a couple! It was extra special to meet your family and friends and to see how very supported you both are. Please let me know if there's any other way that I may support you., especially as you consider renewing your vows in a few years. Thanks for the honor or celebrating your love! Rev. Ann Marie
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens Barn & Farm Weddings

Reverend Ann Marie Acacio of Life Celebrations Today, offers the most meaningful ceremonies I have witnessed! She always talks about the strengths of each individual in the wedding couple and really designs each ceremony with the couples wants and preferences in mind making each ceremony as unique as the couple themselves. Always Professional...Always kind...Always on the mark. If you want a truly meaningful ceremony give Reverend Ann Marie a call! Cathy Kutchi Carmen's Country Inn and Gardens

ABC DJ Entertainment ABC DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

When I first met Rev. Ann Marie, there was something special the stood out from the other officiates I have worked with over time. It felt like I knew her for years. It was her caring love and kindest that shined through in my eyes. She conveyed that feeling in every aspect of the wedding ceremony. Everyone in attendance was captivated and was drawn into the celebration by her special persona. Rev. Ann Marie from ‘Life Celebrations’ is all about the love.

Nancy Swiger Photography Nancy Swiger Photography Wedding Photographers

Rev. Ann Marie Acacio conducts herself with compassion and professionalism. You will not be disappointed with her services!

• The Woodlands
    4.9 out of 5 rating , 33 Reviews
    · Hotel Weddings

3554 Oracle Court, The Villages, FL Orlando, FL, 32163
Location of (Life Celebrations Today)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding