Life Arts Center

Riverside, CA View map Visit website

The Life Art Center Event Venue is designated Historical landmark #41 of downtown Riverside California, known for hosting enchanting wedding celebrations. Initially constructed in 1909 by renowned architect Arthur Benton, the building exudes an authentic sense of old-world charm. After many years of being used in various capacities, it has transformed into a delightful event venue ideal for milestone functions. Here, a team of seasoned professionals eagerly awaits you and your guests and strives to provide any assistance required throughout your big day.

Facilities and Capacity

There are three immaculate banquet facilities available at The Life Art Center Event Venue. Boasting an urban-industrial aesthetic, Victoria Vault with a capacity of 200 guests exudes a trendy aesthetic through exposed ceilings, red brick walls, and an open-plan functional concrete flooring. Bella Manor offers a romantic setting for up to 150 guests with hardwood floors and signature arched windows that gently allow light to flood the space. Finally, Raincross Quarter is the grandest option with an impressive guest capacity of up to 250 individuals. This event area’s defining characteristics are sleek wooden floors and vaulted ceilings, all of which ooze an air of luxury.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Bar Services
Clean Up
Pet Friendly
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Liquor License
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Chairs
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access
3.6
  • Mary
    Mary A. Married on 05/05/2021

Amazing experience

I cannot say enough great things about my experience at LAC. I had my wedding there a few days ago and it was nothing short of perfection.

My husband and I had to cancel our previous venue for COVID reasons. We were three months away from our wedding and we’re definitely worried. I reached out to several venues in hopes of finding someplace fast.

Elvia reached out to me and we set up a tour. She was so patient and answered all of our questions. We fell in love instantly and booked right away.

Our planning process was so smooth and worry free.
    Elvia was always available to answer my calls and we always found someone at the building to talk to if we dropped by. We met another coordinator, Marie, who was also super helpful and kind. She helped setup my timeline and put me at ease.

The day of, everyone worked so hard to make sure we had the best day possible. Our room was beautifully decorated, security and the bar tender did a great job.

I have no regret in choosing this place to host my wedding. I will always look back and remember it as the best day ever.
    Veronica Married on 09/01/2018

September Wedding

It was a beautifully scortching day and the life arts center kept the room nice and cool.
    Lisa Married on 05/13/2017
    I loved this place from the moment I walked in its so vintage , I did hire my own caterer, and other things but the price was reasonable

Real Weddings

• Karli & Chris
    58 photos · 02/09/2019

3485 University Ave Riverside, CA, 92501
(951)784-5849

Monday through Friday 10:00-5:00 Saturday 10:00-3:00
Location of (Life Arts Center)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding