2132A Central Ave SE #186, Albuquerque, NM 87106 Map · Phone number

About Lienemann Weddings

Award winning photojournalist and documentary wedding photographer David Lienemann is based in New Mexico. As a photojournalist he specializes in up-close, candid and personal documentary photography. His work has appeared in such publications as the New York Times and Newsweek and been recognized with awards from the Associated Press and many others. As a wedding photographer he will apply that skill and sensitivity to documenting all of the pageantry, emotion and beauty that is a your special day.

MG 8833edit
MG 4053edit
MG 0020editbw

2 Reviews for Lienemann Weddings

dawn · Married on 11/30/2008

As a graphic designer/photographer who just married a photojournalist, our expectations for our wedding photography were, well, a bit higher than the normal person's... David did a phenomenal job and was great about getting around to the places we needed him (especially traveling from New Mexico to Tucson). Our ceremony was on Mt. Lemmon in Tucson, and he captured the location beautifully!! He was able to get some spectacular ceremony shots that really showed off both us and the mountain view. And the portraits-- wow! We timed it such that we were able to do the shots at sunset and... just wow. We've been able to look over early edits and he captured our friends and family during the dinner, just hanging out, the ceremony and reception wonderfully. Fabulous job!!

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2008

3.5

David was very professional and took a lot of time to make us look good in the pictures and also to make sure we were satisfied. Our portraits exceeded expectations. David was very good at putting both my husband and I at ease in front of the camera. Also, I felt as though he captured the mood of the wedding and reception very well. Neither my better half nor I expected to remember anything from that day but I look through the pictures of both the ceremony and reception and remember how I was feeling at those points in the day. In retrospect, I am most grateful for that but didn't hire David specifically for his photojournalism experience.

• 2132A Central Ave SE, #186 Albuquerque, 87106 See on map